This armored alien unit is the jewel in the crown of the Skeel army, and is pure space avant-garde. Its core, made of compressed meteorites, is a nucleus of brutal power.
Exo Skeel is a Thunder attacker with good power and moves to class him in A rank. Main gimmicks include Stun, Daze, and heavy-hitting moves. A good monster for beginners.
- Acceptable power
- Great AoE damage (up to 50)
- 2 Stun skills
- Horrid trait
- Bad stats besides power
- Moderate cooldowns and stamina costs
- Only inflicts Stun and Daze
- Special deals only 45 Damage
Power of the Skeel Army
- Xenon Ion Laser (AoE 50 Thunder dmg, 38s, 3 CD)
- Argon Laser (AoE 40 Thunder dmg, 34s, 2 CD)
- Ultra Shot (55 Special dmg + Daze, 33s, 2 CD)
- Shredding Gripper (55 Special dmg + Stun, 33s, 2 CD)
Exo Skeel does his job perfectly: killing enemies. Xenon Ion Laser is one of the most deadly skills that has a chance to kill all enemies without any damage boosts. Argon Laser is a second hard-hitting move that would finish the battle when you do it just after Xenon Ion Laser. Ultra Shot does solid damage while inflicting Daze and Shredding Gripper does also good damage and stuns. A really old setup but funny in nowadays is use monsters like Cloud or Demise to apply Double Damage + Extra Turn and obliterate the enemy team.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed