This armored alien unit is the jewel in the crown of the Skeel army, and is pure space avant-garde. Its core, made of compressed meteorites, is a nucleus of brutal power.
Exo Skeel is a Thunder attacker with good power and moves to class him in A rank. Main gimmicks include Stun, Daze, and heavy-hitting moves.
- Stun + Daze whilst hitting hard
- 50 AoE damage (really good for an old monster)
- High power
- AoE Stun for a special
- Somewhat low cooldowns
- Breedable (Chordim + Griffex)
- Awful trait
- Bad speed and life
- High cooldowns and stamina costs
- Only inflicts stun and daze
Power of the Skeel Army Edit
- Xenon Ion Laser (AoE 50 Thunder dmg, 38s, 3 CD)
- Argon Laser (AoE 40 Thunder dmg, 34s, 2 CD)
- Ultra Shot (55 Special dmg + Daze, 33s, 2 CD)
- Shredding Gripper (55 Special dmg + Stun, 33s, 2 CD)
Exo Skeel does his job perfectly: killing enemies. Xenon Ion Laser is one of the most deadly skills that has a chance to kill all enemies without any damage boosts. Argon Laser is a second hard-hitting move that would finish the battle when you do it just after Xenon Ion Laser. Ultra Shot does solid damage while inflicting Daze and Shredding Gripper does also good damage and stuns.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Being a Thunder monster, he can be easily taken down by good Earth monsters such as General Atum and Brontes.
- Freezing him is also good. Examples of Freeze monsters are Warmaster Thalassa and Zimnyaya.
This is probably the best, cheapest, island offer there is. Even if it's more expensive than other legendaries, if you don't want to wait to hatch him, need food, a habitat, and just need a good levelled up legendary, he's your guy.