Famperium is a gift that Mystery gave Count Vlad after his daughter Fampira left home. Mystery told the Count that the egg contained some of Fampira's Cells, but she hid the fact that it also contained some of hers, which now allows her to use Famperium's eyes to spy on his new daddy.
Famperium, one of the few non-Nemesis monsters gifted with the ability to use a secondary coverage-type move (besides her Special). Main gimmicks include tampering with enemy stamina, Bleed, and Life-steal.
- Great Special
- Lots of stamina remove
- Lots of stamina recharge and life steal
- Has Dark moves as a Water monster
- Moderate to low cooldowns and stamina costs
- Bad stats and trait
- Only negative effect that have 100% chance to land is Bleed
- Only 2 AoE skills and both have high stamina cost
- Destroyed by Reverse Healing
- Mystery's Pet (70 Special dmg + 50% chance Possession, 29s, 1 CD)
- Needle Sting (60 Dark dmg + Life Steal, 25s, 2 CD)
- Jiggling Energy (60 Water dmg + 40% Stamina Drain + self 20% Stamina Regain, 34s, 0 CD)
- Energy Bark / Splitting Sting (Energy for AoE 35 Water dmg + 30% Stamina Removal, 37s, 2 CD) / (Sting for AoE 45 Special dmg + Bleed, 37s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Good Thunder attackers like Olnir and Wildbird can take this scorpion down easily.
- Any denier that don't use Stun or Stamina Remove can easily deny Famperium. Examples include Jasastur and Volthar as possessers and Warmaster Thalassa and Lamia as freezers.
- Monsters with Reverse Healing, like Pierceid, can ruin Famperium's main gimmick.