When General Uria got fed up of VoltaiK getting more respect than him from the Thunder Army, he asked Tesaday, who also hated VoltaiK, for help to create a monster that could better the superhero. What they didn't realize is that the result of their project, Faraday will also defeat them both.
Faraday the Discharger, the acclaimed best version of the Faraday variants. Maybe it’s because Stun + Quicksand is the most preferred. Perhaps it’s because he’s the balanced pick between the three in terms of stats and movepool efficiency. Whatever the case, main gimmicks include Quicksand and Stun, along with the usual gimmicks each Faraday variant shares: Sunburn and stamina manipulation.
- Good stats
- Awesome trait (of course, it's a Nemesis monster)
- Sunburn + Quicksand AoE
- Trait destroys extra-turn monsters
- Has Earth-based moves despite being a Thunder monster
- Few AoE moves
- Moderate to high cooldowns
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Stamina Void (65 Special dmg + 30% Stamina removal + Stamina Leak, 25s, 1 CD)
- Mud Whip (70 Earth dmg + Quicksand + Stun, 29s, 2 CD)
- Shining Fever (55 Thunder dmg + Burn + Sunburn, 22s, 1 CD)
- Disconforting Bask (AoE 40 Thunder dmg + Sunburn, 24s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Stamina Expel (50 Special dmg + 35% Stamina Removal, 25s, 1 CD)
- Gravel Trap (AoE 40 Earth dmg + Quicksand, 24s, 3 CD)
- Disconforting Bask
- Clay Belt (65 Earth dmg + Stun, 29s, 2 CD)
- Good Earth attackers such as Ugluk and Narok will easily take out Faraday.
- A specific counter is Beledig, as she is slightly faster and can use Spirit of the Snake which gives a 3-turn death countdown, then she can use extra turn moves to activate his anticipation to get his countdown to go down faster.