When General Uria got fed up of VoltaiK getting more respect than him from the Thunder Army, he asked Tesaday, who also hated VoltaiK, for help to create a monster that could better the superhero. What they didn't realize is that the result of their project, Faraday will also defeat them both.
Faraday the Electrolyzer, a monster made purely to kill extra turn monsters. It is considered as the weakest of the three variants of Faradays. Electrolyzer, despite having no secondary-type coverage like its superior variants, can still dish out hefty loads of Sunburns, Blinds, stamina removal/leaks, and even Total Blind.
- Trait is the stuff of nightmares for Voltaik and other extra-turn monsters
- Low stamina costs
- Mostly low cooldowns
- High damage output
- 65 Special dmg + 30% stamina removal + Stamina Leak move
- Good power
- Average Special move
- Average stats
- Few AoE moves
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Nine Tails Zap (AoE 40 Thunder dmg + Blind, 20s, 2 CD)
- Stamina Void (65 Special dmg + Stamina Leak + 30% Stamina Drain, 25s, 1 CD)
- Electric Belt (70 Thunder dmg + Total Blind, 22s, 2 CD)
- Shining Fever (55 Thunder dmg + Sunburn + Burn, 22s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Nine Tails Zap
- Stamina Expel (50 Special dmg + 35% Stamina Drain, 25s, 0 CD)
- Lighting Strap (60 Thunder dmg + Blind, 19s, 1 CD)
- Disconforting Bask (AoE 40 Thunder dmg + Sunburn, 24s, 3 CD)
- Beledig is great as she is slightly faster than Faraday and can use Spirit of the Snake which gives a 3-turn death countdown, and then she can use her extra turn moves to activate his Anticipation to get his countdown to go down faster.