Once upon a time, there was a little Sheluke who lived in a swamp. One day, Dr. Hazard started using that swamp as his dumping site and contaminated it. After years of eating rotten garbage and being in contact with contamination, that little Sheluke turned into this pestilent beast: Fatid!
Role: Self-Sustaining Support/Curser
Fatid was a team race monster a long time ago. His main trick is using resurrection. However, unlike other monsters, his resurrection skills have lower cooldowns and stamina costs, and also apply Double and/or Triple Damage. However, these huge pros come with one big con: his resurrections come with death countdown (NER does get rid of this though). Of course, he has many other great tricks. As a tank, he can heal 40% life per turn. As a nuisance, he can inflict two torture effects in one move.
- Decent trait
- Good Resurrection moves
- A good amount of Regeneration skills
- Great cursing moves in Poison and Bleed
- Low stamina costs on most moves
- Has a good 0s skill, meaning he's fine against Stamina Removal
- Amazing life
- Traitor Eater can be backfired if you are possessed
- Traitor Eater PER's and kills an ally
- Awful speed
- High stamina costs on revival skills
- High cooldowns
- Resurrection skills apply Death Countdown
- Can't do much without dead allies
- Reverse healing will make his healing skills suicidal
- Traitor Eater has an unholy 5 cooldowns
Delaying The Inevitable
- Decomposing Body (Self Extra Turn + Regeneration + Double Healing, 22s, 4 CD)
- Infected Breath / Rotten Claw (Infected for AoE 40 Nature dmg + Poison + Bleed, 27s, 2 CD) / (Rotten for 65 Nature dmg + Poison + Bleed, 22s, 2 CD)
- Vein Worms (Ally Resurrection 100% Life + Triple Damage + 2-Turn Death Countdown, 43s, 3 CD)
- Vein Worms Infestation / Putrid Organism (Vein for Team Resurrection 50% Life + Double Damage + 1-Turn Death Countdown, 73s, 4 CD) / (Putrid for AoE Poison + Self 40% Heal, 24s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 2 Life, 1 Strength; 2 Life, 1 Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed
- Decomposing Body
- Infected Breath / Rotten Claw
- Vein Worms
- Traitor Eater (Ally PER + 100% Life Drain + Self 100% Stamina Restore + Extra Turn, 0s, 5 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Team Speed; 1 Life, 2 Team Speed; 3 Team Speed
It is more of a support that gives out the Triple damage, regardless whether your allies live or not.
- His high cooldowns, combined with his awful Speed, makes him vulnerable to CDA. Cooldown Protection monsters such as The Baroness can protect him from the deadly CDA. Qinling is even better as he can cast Cooldown protection upon his team at the start of the battle.
- Lord Pumpseed is a great ally, as his team trait allows Fatid to resurrect fallen allies without having to worry about Death Countdown.
- One counter to Fatid is torture effects such as Burn, Ignite, and Bleed. It's an age-old counter to tanks in general, and Fatid is no exception. The only thing that one must watch out for is his Decomposing Body move, as its Double Healing effect can potentially negate torture effects. Recommended monsters for this are Saulot, Marquis De Flambe, and The Inheritor.
- Consider using Fire attackers such as Cain, Drakor, or The Inheritor. Nitroblaster is exceptional as he has many torture effects to whittle his high life, and CDA to cripple him.
- Of course, to fight resurrection, you need monsters with the Resurrection Block trait, like Nikasia, Soul Hugger and Lamia.
- NER or Regen monsters, like Wyrmlad is great for dealing with his 2 DoTs moves.
- Pierceid is the ultimate counter for Fatid, as she can Immobilize and kill him off in 3 turns and has Reverse Healing to make his healings suicidal. Additionaly, she also has True Vision to ignore his Tough trait.