Firca is a ferocious attacker who has become a legend in the orc tribe. Despite not being as big as other soldiers, like Borjork, her mastery with the axes, as well as her recklessness and endless stamina in the battlefield, have made her a feared leader in the tribe.
Here comes Firca, joining the likes of Barbatos and Rabies in the category of overly masochistic monsters. All of her best moves have a considerable chance of killing her, but sadly still aren't good enough to be worth it. She tries to be a high-risk, high reward monster like the aforementioned Barbatos and Rabies, but she turns out to be a high-risk medium reward monster.
- 2 different tortures
- Good relic slots
- Decent trait and Speed
- Multiple extra turn moves
- Bad power and life
- Lots of her moves have chances of killing herself and are way too risky for their low damage output
- Vulnerable to Anticipation
- High cooldowns and stamina costs on best moves
- Garbage AoE damage output
Savage Orc (Risk Level 0)
For those of you who don’t like the whole playing with death game, here is the safe Firca with no chance of instant death. Though, this moveset will be less effective against monsters with the Area Dodge trait (or SC) since she only has a single target move.
- Flaming InfernOrc (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Burn, 25s, 2 CD)
- UnfOrcGiving Axe (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Bleed, 25s, 2 CD)
- Brutal AgressOrc (AoE 20 Special dmg, 25s, 1 CD)
- FerOrcCious Axe (35 Fire dmg + 50% chance Burn, 18s, 2 CD)
Ugly Warrior (Risk Level 1)
If you want to get a little more done with a little risk, this is the Firca for you.
- Flaming InfernOrc
- UnfOrcGiving Axe
- BlOrcThirsty Combo (20 Special dmg + Extra Turn + self 10% chance Instant Death, 50s, 3 CD)
- ViOrcLent Barrage (35 Fire dmg + Extra Turn + self 15% chance Instant Death, 60s, 3 CD)
Orc Assassin (Risk Level 2)
If you’re the type of person who goes to casinos weekly and likes taking chances, this is the Firca that can do the most at the trade off of having the highest chance of suicide.
- ViOrcLent Barrage
- OrcFensive Axe Combo (55 Fire dmg + Extra Turn + self 25% chance Instant Death, 70s, 3 CD)
- Dangerous RecOrcVery (self 50% chance of NER + self 100% Heal or Instant Death, 13s, 3 CD)
- UnfOrcGiving Axe / Flaming InfernOrc
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Lord Pumpseed is a good choice since their trait gives his whole team Sudden Death Immunity.
- Any monster that has a Resurrection move can bring back Firca if she kills herself. Fatid works especially well as he can resurrect Firca and give her Triple Damage.
- Good Water attackers, like Stake and Hookuai can take out Firca easily.
- CDA monsters, such as Storm Beard and Patient Cyber can activate Firca's high cooldowns.
- Stamina drain monsters like Blob and Sparking Mantis, can deplete Firca of her stamina that she needs for her high stamina costing skills.
- Just let her attack, and she’ll most likely kill herself.