"Who is hiding behind that mask?" That's a common question at the Carnival, but are you sure you want to know the answer?
There's a reason why Firelequin has his mask on. It is to hide the fact that he's a pretty bad monster. Main gimmicks include Burn, and Damage boosts.
- Double Damage + NER skill
- Low stamina costs
- Breedable, so you can obtain and rank him up easily
- Ok trait
- Trash stats
- Special is abysmal damage-wise: 30 Fire AoE damage + a chance for Stun, Daze, & Slow
- Besides the double damage, moves are pretty uninteresting
- Carnestoltes Party / Songs from Cadiz (Party for Single ally Damage Boost + Burn Immunity + Stun Immunity, 16s, 2 CD) / (Songs for Single ally Double Damage + NER, 18s, 2 CD)
- Rosenmontag Wallop / Bacchanalia Spank (Wallop for 55 Special dmg, 21s, 0 CD) / (Spank for 35 Fire dmg + 20% Stamina Drain, 22s, 0 CD)
- Fastnacht Whack (50 Fire dmg + Burn, 27s, 0 CD)
- Sambodrome Blow (AoE 40 Fire dmg, 40s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Team Strength, 1 Life, 1 Stamina
Firelequin is not hard to defeat unless paired with a heavy-hitter. Any good Water monster can pretty much get rid of Firelequin, and any monster that can PER can render them useless.
This actually isn't the worst offer you can buy, and if you need a good support very early into the game, then he is a decent buy. Not necessarily a good purchase.