"Who is hiding behind that mask?" That's a common question at the Carnival, but are you sure you want to know the answer?
Role: Attacker with Support Sklls
There's a reason why Firelequin has his mask on. It is to hide the fact that he's a pretty bad monster. Main gimmicks include Burn, and Damage boosts.
- Double Damage + NER skill
- Low stamina costs and cooldowns
- Trash stats
- Special is trait: 30 Fire AoE damage + a chance for Stun, Daze, & Slow
- Bad trait
- Besides the double damage, moves are pretty uninteresting
- Almost useless against allies
- Heavily outclassed by monster that can do the same thing of him but better
Masked Masquerade (Mixed)
- Carnestoltes Party / Songs from Cadiz (Party for Single ally Damage Boost + Burn Immunity + Stun Immunity, 16s, 2 CD) / (Songs for Single ally Double Damage + NER, 18s, 2 CD)
- Rosenmontag Wallop / Bacchanalia Spank (Wallop for 55 Special dmg, 21s, 0 CD) / (Spank for 35 Fire dmg + 20% Stamina Drain, 22s, 0 CD)
- Fastnacht Whack (50 Fire dmg + Burn, 27s, 0 CD)
- Sambodrome Blow (AoE 40 Fire dmg, 40s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed
Burning Carnival (Attacker)
- Rosenmontag Wallop
- Fastnacht Whack
- Sambodrome Blow
- Bacchanalia Spank
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed/ Speed
- Any Water monster, like Chill Bill, can pretty much get rid of Firelequin.
- Easily deniable by Freeze and Possession.
- Any monster that can PER can render them useless. Kihaku, a Water monster, can be useful against him since he can PER, Freeze and Possess Firelequin.
This actually isn't the worst offer you can buy, and if you need a good support very early into the game, then he is a decent buy. Not necessarily a good purchase.