"Who is hiding behind that mask?" That's a common question at the Carnival, but are you sure you want to know the answer?
There's a reason why Firelequin has his mask on. It is to hide the fact that he's a bad monster. Main gimmicks include Burn, and Damage boosts.
- Ally Damage Boost and Double Damage
- Nearly all moves are spammable, making CDA almost useless against him
- Ally Double Damage + NER
- Low stamina costs on most skills
- Trash stats
- Average trait
- Horrible movepool
- Only negative effect is burn
- Only one AoE move
Masked Masquerade (Mixed)
- Songs from Cadiz (Ally Double Damage + NER, 18s, 2 CD)
- Rosenmontag Wallop / Bacchanalia Spank (Wallop for 55 Special dmg, 21s, 0 CD) / (Spank for 35 Fire dmg + 20% Stamina Drain, 22s, 0 CD)
- Fastnacht Whack (50 Fire dmg + Burn, 27s, 0 CD)
- Sambodrome Blow (AoE 40 Fire dmg, 40s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed
Burning Carnival (Attacker)
- Rosenmontag Wallop
- Fastnacht Whack
- Sambodrome Blow
- Bacchanalia Spank
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed/ Speed
- Any Water monster, like Chill Bill, can pretty much get rid of Firelequin.
- Easily deniable by anything other than Stun (CDA is not recommended, as some of his skills have 0 CD).
- Any monster that can PER can render them useless. Kihaku, a Water monster, can be useful against him since he can PER, Freeze and Possess Firelequin.