"Who is hiding behind that mask?" That's a common question at the Carnival, but are you sure you want to know the answer?
- Double Damage and NER skill
- Damage Boost + Burn + Stun immunity
- Low Stamina(ish) cost
- Breedable, so you can rank him up easily
- Low Health
- Burn Immunity is trash
- Bad power and speed
- Special is abysmal damage-wise: 30 Fire AoE damage + a chance for Stun, Daze, & Slow
- Besides the double damage, moves are pretty uninteresting
- Carnestoltes Party/Songs from Cadiz (Party for Damage Boost + Burn Immunity + Stun Immunity, 2 CD) (Songs for Double Damage + NER, 2 CD)
- Rosenmontag Wallop (55 Special dmg, no CD)
- Fastnacht Whack (50 Fire dmg + Burn, no CD)
- Sambodrome Blow (40 AoE Fire dmg, 2 CD)
- Recommended Runes: 3 Gold Runes / 1 Team Strength Rune, 1 Life Rune, 1 Stamina Rune
Firelequin is not too hard to defeat, unless paired with a heavy hitter. Any good water monster can pretty much get rid of Firelequin, and any monster that can get rid of positive effects can render them useless.
This actually isn't the worst offer you can buy, and if you need a good support then he is a pretty nice buy. Not necessarily a good purchase.