Frank S. Tein has finally found the one. Francine Frank is toned, just like him, not very bright, just like him, and has a bit of a bad attitude, just like him! Looks like the monster matches app has worked fine for these two.
Francine Frank is a tank with high Life, Double Life, 100% heal, Shields, Taunt, Metal moves, and a plethora of negative status effects to inflict on enemies. Sadly, her low speed stat makes her struggle to get a turn in to actually make use of her great effects. Overall, a solid tank, but is lacking in comparison to more modern tank monsters.
- Insane Life stat
- Good Trait
- Lots of self-support
- Destructive Monstrosity can INSTANT KILL one enemy
- Access to 6 different negative effects
- Stamina Leak
- Has Metal moves despite being a Thunder monster
- Low speed stat
- Any AoE Skills
- High cooldowns
- Destructive Monstrosity is very luck based
- Besides the AoE 70 Thunder dmg, her special only apply 3-Turn Death Countdown
Attack and Sustain
- Regained Strength (60 Thunder dmg + Shock + Self Double Life, 31s, 3 CD)
- I'm Not A Monster (Self Taunt + Damage Protection, 26s, 3 CD)
- Destructive Monstrosity / Beastly Recovery (Destructive for Random chance of 3-turn Death Countdown, Instant Death, Nightmares, or Shock, 28s, 3 CD) / (Beastly for 30 Thunder dmg + 50% chance Shock + self Regeneration, 24s, 0 CD)
- Self Mending Limbs (40 Thunder dmg + Self 100% Heal, 32s, 4 CD)
Attack and Debuff
- Regained Strength
- Self Mending Limbs
- Villagers Fear (35 Special dmg + AoE Major Damage Reduction, 28s, 3 CD)
- Villagers Nightmare / Beastly Recovery (Nightmare 35 Metal dmg + AoE Stamina Leak, 33s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Relics: Any Diamond Shield Relic
- Francine has very high cooldowns, so any CDA monster, like Patient Cyber and Mountezuma, can stop her from using most, if not all of her skills.
- Monsters with NER can remove all of the pesky negative effects that Francine can apply and PER can remove her self-buffs. Monsters like Grakon that has access to both is amazing against her.
- Reverse Healing monsters, such as Dr. Marihelson and Holter's Bodyguard, can stop Francine from healing constantly.
- Easily denied by anything since she doesn't have any immunities.