Frazerot has traveled from the Northern Lands to this side of the Monster Legends Universe looking for his daughter Caillech, who hasn't been home for Christmas this year. Can you help Frazerot? Have you seen Caillech around your islands?
Frazerot, one of the last Legendaries to grace the game. That said he's surprisingly useful. He is a great Area Dodge supporter with 2 Team NER skills and can apply Control Immunity, Torture Immunity and heal his allies effectively. He can also deny single enemies with Freeze and Stamina Drain.
- Insane speed
- Good trait
- Torture Immunity and Control Immunity
- Low stamina costs
- Can occasionally deny with Stamina Drain and Freeze
- Bland special
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Frozen Body (Team NER + Control Immunity, 13s, 3 CD)
- Frozen Heart (Team NER + Torture Immunity + Regeneration, 13s, 3 CD)
- Stamina Drill / Life Recovery (Stamina for 40 Water dmg + 100% Stamina Drain, 13s, 3 CD / Life for Single Ally 50% Heal + Stamina Regen, 16s, 2 CD)
- Ice Drill / Frost Drip (Ice for 45 Water dmg + Drowned + Double Freeze, 16s, 2 CD / Frost for AoE 30 Water dmg + 50% Freeze chance + Drowned + Stamina Leak, 16s, 2CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed / 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed