Science cannot explain the phenomenon that is Frostwrath: He is made entirely of ice on the outside, but his core is one hundred percent blue fire!
This frosty beast specializes in denying your team via Stamina removal and Freeze. He has some other effects like Daze.
- AoE Freeze
- AoE Stamina Leak
- AoE Stamina Removal
- Very good Special
- Team Stamina Regeneration
- Multiple Stamina Removal + Stamina Leak moves
- Average stats
- Bad trait
- Moderately high cooldowns
- Polar Beam (AoE 25 Water dmg + Freeze + Stamina Leak, 39s, 4 CD)
- Chilling Sap (40 Special dmg + 50% Stamina Drain, 28s, 2 CD)
- Cold Fusion (AoE 20 Special dmg + Stamina Leak + Team Stamina Regen, 39s, 3 CD)
- Arctic Crash / Shivering Bite (Arctic for 45 Water dmg + 50% chance Freeze + 50% chance Daze, 27s, 1 CD) / (Bite for 45 Water dmg + Freeze, 38s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Pretty much any deny monster that has higher speed can control Frostwrath, as he has no status immunities.
- Monsters with Freeze Immunity like Nikasia and Warmaster Thalassa immunity render him near useless, the same goes for monsters with Control Immunity like Ugluk and Hookuai.
- Good Thunder attackers like Wildbird, Olnir and Warmaster Babari can kill him off easily.