Fungheratops was born from microorganisms floating in the swamp's pond. As he grew up, he absorbed more microorganisms and other substances. Whether it developed a brain at some point of this process is questioned by many. For some reason, Wickah had a liking for him and supported him in spite of his lack of talent. She even chose him to be one of her first Corrupted allies!
Fungheratops is a really bad attacker-tank hybrid. As a tank he uses a turn to set up taunt, that lasts for a turn only, instead of having it as a trait. This is not useful as it is easily cleansed and does not protect his team very well. To add more emphasis, he also has 2 skills that apply vulnerable to himself, which completely destroys his purpose of tanking damage as long as possible. Although the vulnerable is not all nonsense, as it increases the amount of damage his damage mirror reflects. Meanwhile, his power stat as an attacker is average for a corrupted monster, which unfortunately makes him extremely outclassed as there are plenty other options. Despite these, he does have upsides of his own. His skills do contain a generous amount of damage output, his trait protects him from some forms of denial, and reflects damage back to the opponents. His relic slots are also amazing, having essence which effectively gives this abomination another life with Uriel’s Essence, and sword to boost his damage output a bit more. He has an amazing life stat, and great sustainability thanks to increased healing and multiple life steals. But this sadly does make him very weak to reverse and negate healing as he heavily relies on them. In conclusion, Fungheratops is an awful monster and should only be used if you do not have better options.
- Access to Taunt and Damage Mirror
- Good damage output
- Amazing life stat
- Has 4 Nature skills as a Dark monster
- Good trait
- Great sustainability with Increased Healing and Life Steal
- Amazing relic slots
- Very low stamina costs
- Two of his skills apply Vulnerable to himself
- Slowest Corrupted in the game, tied with Rudechaw, Oliphanatic, TomSka's Mine Turtle and Boarinot
- Horrible power as an attacker
- Needs to set up Taunt, which only lasts for one turn
- Weak to Reverse Healing
- Moderate to high cooldowns on best moves
I'm Not A Demogorgon! (Tank)
- Triceratops Trainwreck (60 Dark dmg + 100% Life Steal + Self Vulnerable, 25s, 3 CD)
- Evolutionary Advantage (Self Taunt [1-Turn] + Increased Healing, 22s, 2 CD)
- Hostile Adaptation (Self Damage Mirror + Life Regeneration, 25s, 2 CD)
- Extinction Spores (AoE 35 Dark dmg + 100% Life Steal + Poison, 22s, 2 CD)
Look Between My Legs (Attacker)
- Triceratops Trainwreck
- Extinction Spores
- Ankylobomb (AoE 40 Nature dmg + Bleed + Self Vulnerable, 35s, 3 CD)
- Tyranoleech / Dilophospit (Tyrano for 20 Dark dmg + 100% Life Steal, 0s, 0 CD) / (Dilo for 25 Nature dmg + Poison, 0s, 0 CD)
- Use monsters like Ferrata to remove the Vulnerable and help with her Taunt skill.
- Deniers who don't use Possession or Corruption such as Kat-herine can prevent him from attacking.
- Monsters with Reverse Healing such as ZHC can make his heals suicidal.
- A strong Light attacker such as Blumeria can destroy this dinosaur.
- Abuse his Self Vulnerable and take him down using Anwrikah (ironically) and Stalkiller's high damage output