Furrius Robin's motto is: "Hit hard, hit fast, take everything you can, and run as far as you can!" He's kind of a fragile creature, but he makes sure to hit before he can be hit, that's how he'll stay safe.
Furrius Robin, the Robin Hood-Sandy Cheeks fusion monster, bringing with him some heavy artillery and owner of one of the absolute best self-support Specials in the game, Hero of Sherwood. Along with him are a variety of status-inflicting arrows with different effects, including being able to grant himself Triple Damage and Evasion for two turns! However, what weighs him down is his incredibly situational trait, poor stats, high cooldowns, set-up skills that can easily be removed, and performing poorly against other Nature monsters, not to mention the Trap relic slot that can rarely be activated with such glassy life.
- Solid power stat
- PER as an attacker
- Low stamina costs
- Tree Climbing gives him Evasion for two turns
- Mask relic can be useful
- Low cooldowns except for self-support skills
- Horrible life stat and trait
- Mediocre speed
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- No AoE skills
- All damaging skills are Nature based, making him weak against other Nature monsters
- Steady Aim applies Slow to himself and will be nullified by a simple PER
- Trap is bad for such a monster with low Life stat
Take What You Can!
- Tree Climbing (Self Evasion [2-Turns], 15s, 4 CD)
- Steady Aim (Self Triple Damage + Precision + Slow, 14s, 4 CD)
- Thief's Bow (60 Nature dmg + PER, 24s, 2 CD)
- Sheriff Bane / Venomous Shot (50 Nature dmg + Burn, 22s, 1 CD) / (60 Nature dmg + Poison, 22s, 2 CD)
It would help if you have a teammate that can NER, as by Robin's next turn, it'll have Triple Damage without the pesky Slow making him attack quicker.
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 1 Speed, 1 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- PER monsters can both remove Robin's self-buffs.
- Due to his horrible trait and lack of self NER, deniers like Jasastur can possess and control him.
- Due to his fragile life, Fire attackers (any, really) can easily fend this squirrel off.
- Since he has no AoE moves, any Taunt monster can just absorb his attacks.