When GaiaNova was born, her father had a prophetic dream that his daughter was blessed with the spirit of the Earth and destined to be the first female to lead the tribe. When she grew up, she lived up to the expectations: faster and bigger than the rest, fiercer than anyone else!
GaiaNova is a fast and fierce monster, and a weaker version of Tesaday. Main gimmicks include Quicksand and extra turns. Despite that, she has a ton of problems. She has high cooldowns on all extra turn moves, bad stats and only two negative effects.
- Decent speed
- Low cooldowns overall
- High cooldowns on extra turn moves
- Bad stats
- Only inflicts Quicksand and Stun
- Strongest move only deals 50 damage
- Avalanche deals pathetic damage with no extra effects other than an extra turn and has a ridiculous 5 CD
- Clay Claws (50 Earth dmg, 31s, 0 CD)
- Massive Gravel Dust (AoE 35 Earth dmg + Quicksand, 29s, 2 CD)
- Avalanche (Single 25 Special dmg + AoE low Special dmg + self Extra Turn, 30s, 5 CD)
- Gravel Dust (40 Earth dmg + Quicksand, 26s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed