Dr. Viktor was trying to demonstrate the existence of a demon named Gaidigo at a science conference. He was presenting his study based on a fossil, but when that fossil came into contact with another of the items discussed in the conference, Mythic Amber, Gaidigo came to life!
This rad wendigo beast is the first of the Mythics to activate cooldowns. Besides this, he doesn't really stand out, since he has few negative effects, and the ones he has are dull either way. Run him as a denier who's a few french fries short of a Happy Meal.
- Total Damage Reduction
- Self NER
- Good Special
- 1 turn cooldown CDA move (most have 2 or 3 cooldowns)
- Great life and speed
- Good relic slots
- Bland movepool
- Few negative status effects
- Useless against monsters who have NER or 0 CD moves
- Mediocre trait
- No PER or Trait Disable
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Time to Rage (35 Special dmg + CDA, 29s, 1 CD)
- Timeout (Self NER + Precision, 36s, 2 CD)
- Vengeance Time (Total Damage Reduction x2 + CDA, 38s, 3 CD)
- Ground Abatement (45 Earth dmg + Total Damage Reduction + Daze 34s, 2CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Mega Taunt monsters like Santerion can take all the hits that Gaidigo dishes out, while also being unaffected by his negative effects.
- Seeing as his only form of denial is CDA, use monsters with powerful skills that have no cooldown to being with, like the life-removing Ugluk, or the utterly powerful Hookuai.
- PER monsters like Warmaster Elvira can stop his negative effects from damaging their allies.
- Cooldown Immunity monsters like Qinling and The Baroness can ensure that your team does not get denied by Gaidigo at all.
- Gaidigo has quite high life, so powerful Dark attackers like Helgudin and Zunobia are recommended to take him down.