Dr. Viktor was trying to demonstrate the existence of a demon named Gaidigo at a science conference. He was presenting his study based on a fossil, but when that fossil came into contact with another of the items discussed in the conference, Mythic Amber, Gaidigo came to life!
Gaidigo is an Earth denier and is one of the first Mythics to utilize CDA as denial. As a denier, he has great stats and can also shut down attackers with Total Damage Reduction, but besides that, he doesn't do anything else and is a very bland monster. He can cleanse himself and daze or apply quicksands to opponents but that's about it. A bland denier who doesn't stand out in the meta.
- Uses CDA and Total Damage Reduction as denial
- Good self-buff skill in Timeout
- Surprisingly high life
- Good relic slots
- Bland movepool
- Slowest mythic denier, tied with Glamhead
- Few negative status effects
- Relies heavily on Total Damage Reduction and CDA to deny
- Moderate cooldowns
- Easily denied once SC is removed
- Mediocre trait
Can You Fix My Knees?
- Time to Rage (35 Special dmg + CDA, 29s, 1 CD)
- Eternal Night (AoE 30 Special dmg + CDA, 43s, 3 CD)
- Vengeance Time (Total Damage Reduction x2 + CDA, 38s, 3 CD)
- Ground Abatement / Timeout (Ground for 45 Earth dmg + Total Damage Reduction + Daze 34s, 2 CD / Timeout for Self NER + Precision, 36s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Mega Taunt monsters like Daedalus an take all the hits that Gaidigo dishes out.
- NER monsters like Blaz can stop his negative effects from damaging their allies.
- Cooldown Immunity monsters like Dr. Wattz can ensure that your team does not get denied by Gaidigo at all, beware of his Earth skills however.
- Use any denier that doesn't use Stun (or can use PER and Stun) to stop him.
- Gaidigo has quite high life, so powerful Dark attackers like Moochy and Knightingale are recommended to take him down.
- Name and design are based off the monstrous spirit of the Wendigo.