The problem with having a ball of Magic substance like Xiron just traveling through the Multiverse is that it is exposed to everyone. Someone has found a way to extract a part of this substance to create a ball of Magic of its own. He’s turned it into Gelotron, a monster designed to attack!
Gelotron is a Magic attacker with excellent stats. He is immune to Control status effects and has vampiric attacks. He can also cast random torture effects on his enemies, increasing the chance of dealing even more damage after the hit.
- Amazing trait
- Life Steal moves allow him to be insanely tanky for an attacker
- High Damaging Moves
- Random tortures
- Low stamina costs
- Has access to Stamina Regeneration, meaning that he'll most likely never run out of Stamina.
- Good speed and health
- Bad power
- Only insanely hard-hitting move has a 3 turn cooldown
- Moderate cooldowns
- Reverse Healing makes his most hard-hitting move a suicidal move, as it's a 100% Life Steal skill.
- Suffers a lot from Torture effects, Damage Reduction variants, Blind, Daze, etc., since he lacks NER
- Pinwheel Cut (60 Special dmg + Random Torture Effect, 25s, 1 CD)
- Pinwheel Whirlwind (AoE 45 Special dmg + Random Torture Effect, 27s, 2 CD)
- Stamina Attraction (50 Magic dmg + self Stamina Regeneration, 22s, 1 CD)
- Major Essence Steal (70 Special dmg + Life Steal, 13s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed; 3 Team Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- NER monsters are great allies. Warmaster Elvira has multiple NER moves, along with several buffs like Photophobic Shield, Damage Boost, and Precision to further improve Gelotron's performance.
- Most of Gelotron's best moves have really high cooldowns, so any CDA monster such as Al Canine or Lord Pumpseed can make him useless
- Since he lacks moves that can NER himself, he suffers a lot from many other torture effects. Cursers like Draghar, Gualgui and Hornet can make use of torture effects to drain his life quickly.
- He relies on 100% Life Steal to sustain himself, so anyone who can Reverse Healing like Pierceid and Dr. Marihelson can put him into a suicidal state.
- He relies on raw damage and random torture effects to attack, so Warmaster Babari is a good counter. He has Torture Immunity, which renders Gelotron's torture effects useless. He can also reflect the damage back to Gelotron with Damage Mirror.
- Monsters with Trait Disabling such as Ingenica, Draghar, Wickah and Wasper can remove his awesome trait and leave him open to Control Effects.