The general of the Nature troops is a must in any team war. His bow can both heal and harm. Despite being a peaceful forest spirit, he will not waste an opportunity to go to war and remind you that nature always wins.
General Alces is mostly a healer with high cooldowns on both his healing moves. Sure, an AoE 35% heal and a 100% single heal is great, but the first has 3 CD and the second 6 CD (the same amount as Uriel's revival move).
- Lots of healing moves (great for surviving in Team Wars)
- Single Stun + self-Regeneration
- Good trait
- AoE Damage Reduction
- 6 turn cooldown on his 100% heal move
- Average stats
- Can't do much more than Poison and heal
- Healing can be denied by Reverse and Negate Healing (especially 100% Heal move)
- Insane cooldowns
Aim N Shoot
- Bow Impact (45 Nature dmg + Stun + self Regeneration, 28s, 2 CD)
- Poisoned Arrow (55 Nature dmg + Poison, 29s, 1 CD)
- Soothing Arrows (AoE 30 Special dmg + Damage Reduction, 32s, 3 CD)
- Relief Arrows (AoE 35% Heal, 33s, 3 CD)
This diverse General Alces is able to do multiple stuff at once. Bow Impact is a must-use move for any moveset. Poisoned Arrow does Poison the target. Soothing Arrows gives damage reduction, which is very helpful. Relief Arrows is a great team 35% HP healing move.
Recommended Runes: 1 Team Life, 1 Speed, 1 Strength