The general of the Fire troops is ruthless. There’s nothing he likes more than the smell of blood, so have General Darmith on your side or prepare to bleed.
General Darmith is by far one of the best Fire-type monsters and the only one besides Greedy Dragon above the A- Rank, being ranked A in the Viability Ranking. Darmith is fast and powerful, with unique support moves to help him and his team out through fights. He is brutal after a Double Damage or even a simple Damage Boost, making him a nightmare for Nature monsters. However, General Darmith does struggle on some parts, which prevents him from being among the best generals. Still, he doesn't suck at all and is a force to be wrecked with.
- Good power and speed
- His life is backed up with Dragon Berserker: a self Double Damage and Double Life
- AoE Burn
- He can boost his allies along with himself
- High cooldowns
- He can't do anything other than damage, Burn, and support, making him quite limited.
Enter the Dragon
- Final Slash (55 Special dmg + Burn w/ 31 stamina, 1-turn CD)
- Fury Flare (AoE 30 Fire dmg + Burn w/ 34 stamina, 3-turn CD)
- Final Flare (AoE 45 Fire dmg w/ 34 stamina, 3-turn CD)
- Dragon Soul/Dragon Berserker (Dragon S. for AoE Precision + Damage Boost w/ 28 stamina, 2-turn CD) / (Dragon B. for Double dmg + ignores 50% of dmg incoming [2 Turns] w/ 32 stamina, 4-turn CD)
- 2 Power Runes, 1 Speed Rune
You want to deal as much damage as you can. 2 Power Runes is the minimum here. Dragon Soul and Dragon Berserker are the two boosts. The first one gives precision and damage boost to all your team. But Dragon Berserker makes Darmith a powerhouse as Double Damage is more than enough to sweep a team and gives you the unique Dragon Berserker status which cuts half of the damage received. The choice is yours and it really depends on the kind of team you are using. If you are using more than one attacker, Dragon Soul might not be so bad. Otherwise, use Dragon Berserker. Fury Flare burns all your foes while Final Flare deals more Fire damage. Final Slash has only one turn of cooldown, so you might not be too weak to Timerion after all.
General Darmith has a lot of cooldowns, using Timerion's cooldowns activated prevents him from setting up. Being weak to Water, Darmith does suffer from any common Water-type like Cavenfish or Varuna. Darmith doesn't have much other than burning and setting up, so Killing it quickly might not be a bad idea as he will probably focus more about damage.