The general of the Metal troops is half living creature, half armored tank. He's not only a great strategist, but also the best soldier on the battlefield as he's a weapon himself.
General Holter is a mediocre general, having fallen from the meta long before Mythics were introduced. He utilizes damage boosters but has below average damage output, with his single target moves having low power. Overall, Holter is an outclassed attacker that probably isn't worth your time.
- Great power
- Decent trait
- Can combo Metal Weakness + Double Damage
- Appalling life
- High cooldowns on good moves
- Lacks versatility in his status effects
- Bad relic slots for an attacker
- Horrible damage output
Tank you, come again
- Burning Cannon (45 Special dmg + Burn, 27s, 0 CD)
- Magnetic Missiles (AoE 35 Metal dmg + Metal Weakness, 33s, 3 CD)
- Bomb Rain (AoE 45 Metal dmg, 34s, 3 CD)
- Expert Shot (45 Special dmg + Self Double Damage, 29s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Holter is weak to Magic. Monsters like Devastress can easily destroy him.
- He has high cooldowns on his best moves, so monsters like Timerion can use CDA on him to great effect.
- Monsters that have PER like Madam Fusion can remove his Double Damage and Metal Weakness effects, crippling his damage output.