The general of the Metal troops is half living creature, half armored tank. He's not only a great strategist, but also the best soldier on the battlefield as he's a weapon himself.
General Holter is a good general. He can unleash tons of damage very easily. He can further up the damage with an AoE Metal Weakness. However, Holter is quite limited. For example, he can only induce two status effects: Metal Weakness and Burn. Moreover, most of his moves have cooldowns, so he is often stuck with his no cooldown move.
- Good power and trait
- AoE Metal Weakness
- AoE 45 Metal Damage
- Double Damage
- Horrible life
- Slow speed
- High cooldowns for good moves
- Lacks versatility in his status effects
- Bad relic slots for an attacker
- Bad damage output, highest being only 45 dmg
Tank you, come againEdit
- Burning Cannon (45 Special dmg + Burn, 27s, 0 CD)
- Magnetic Missiles (AoE 35 Metal dmg + Magnetize, 33s, 3 CD)
- Bomb Rain (AoE 45 Metal dmg, 34s, 3 CD)
- Expert Shot (45 Special dmg + Double Damage, 29s, 3 CD)
Burning Cannon is your no cooldown move. Expert Shot gives Holter Double Damage, which is decent. Always use Magnetic Missiles after Expert Shot and Bomb Rain after Magnetic Missiles. You will get Double Damage first, deal good damage and magnetize your foes and then deal massive damage to everyone. Holter is very straight forward and easy to use. You just have to use your moves in the right order. Use Burning Cannon only if you have to.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Holter is weak to Magic. Monsters like General Shannara, Zeighar, and Pixelion can easily destroy him.
- He has cooldowns in his best moves, so monsters like Dungeon Master and Storm Beard can use CDA on him.
- Lastly, if you have a monster that can PER like Noctum, his Double Damage will be easily removed.