The Dark troops need a General that is the darkest monster of them all. Nishant is that monster. He is toxic and his very touch can infect his enemies and consume them to death.
Nishant is a decent dark attacker who spreads lots of negative effects, including Dark Weakness, Bleed, Burn, and Nightmares. His life is awful, though, and his relics are not great. Overall, Nishant is not a great monster for the current Legendary meta, and can easily be replaced by many other Dark attackers.
- Solid power stat
- Great speed
- Decent trait
- Has access to 4 negative effects including 3 tortures
- Really high cooldowns
- Weird relic slots
- Horrible life
- Lack of heavy-hitting moves
OW! The Edge
- Torment Cuts (65 Special dmg + Bleed, 30s, 2 CD)
- Satanic Flames (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Burn, 37s, 4 CD)
- Affliction Souls (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 37s, 4 CD)
- Shadow Form (Self Phantom + Damage Boost + Precision, 28s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed / Team Speed; 1 Strength, 2 Speed / Team Speed
Witchkat's Banner is an amazing must-have relic for this monster, as he can potentially deny his enemies by using Affliction Souls. Choose between Eeltron's Mask or Talany's Mask if you worry about his horrible Life stat, otherwise choose Jasastur's Mask to negate his stamina consumption.
- General Nishant has an abysmal Life stat, so any decent Light monster such as Draghar or Lady Solaris can easily deal with him and can often OHKO him.
- Having someone to NER like Wyrmlad or Hornet is a good option to counter him with, as Nishant can apply lots of negative effects to your team.
- CDA monsters like Thundeer can take advantage of his high cooldowns.
- Monsters who can apply Torture Immunity to his/her team such as Gualgui and Warmaster Babari can resist his torture effects.