The Dark troops need a General that is the darkest monster of them all. Nishant is that monster. He is toxic and his very touch can infect his enemies and consume them to death.
As the Dark general, it is clear Nishant is going to be all about damage. He uses Dark Weakness, which is nice in combating other Dark monsters. However, he is an outdated monster and cannot survive in the current meta.
- Good Power, Speed, and trait
- Uses Dark Weakness
- Self-boosting move which protects him from damage, somewhat compensating for his low life
- Can apply Bleed, Burn, and Nightmares
- High cooldowns
- Horrible, horrible life
- Lack of heavy-hitting moves
The most evil General
- Impious Cuts / Torment Cuts (Impious for 40 Special dmg + Bleed, 0 CD) / (Torment for 65 Special dmg + Bleed, 2 CD)
- Satanic Flames / Affliction Souls (Flames for AoE 35 Dark dmg + Burn, 4 CD) / (Souls for AoE 35 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 4 CD)
- Dark Supremacy (50 Dark dmg + Dark Weakness, 3 CD)
- Shadow Form (Self Phantom + Damage Boost + Precision, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed
Start with Shadow Form, as this is your boosting move, which will give you damage boost, precision and make you immune to damage for one turn. Then you can apply Burn or Nightmares to your foes with Satanic Flames or Affliction Souls respectively. Dark Supremacy makes a target very weak to Dark, which can ruin any tank easily. Impious Cuts is your typical no cooldown move, and also applies Bleed.
- General Nishant has an abysmal life stat, so any decent Light monster such as Draghar or General Ingvar can easily deal with him and can often OHKO him.
- If he uses Shadow Form to gain positive effects, using PER monsters like Ignis can be good. Once you remove all the positive effects he has, Nishant shouldn't be that big of a threat.
- Having someone to remove negative effects like Wyrmlad (which is also a Light monster) or Hornet is a good option, as Nishant will be applying lots of negative effects to your team.
- Having a cooldown activation monster such as Siamiss can take atvantage of his high cooldowns