General Uria is the commander of the Thunder troops. Under his armor, there is no physical form, just a charge of pure Thunder energy. Do not touch him if you've been in contact with water!
General Uria is a great general and a very good option as a good thunder attacker. Uria kicks butt against lots of monsters. It has powerful moves with low cooldowns and decent stats all around; he's cheap in the team shop too, so he can easily be ranked up and become a overall powerhouse!
- Low cooldowns
- High power moves
- Good trait
- Decent speed
- Only one AoE move
- Bad power and life
- Bad relic slots
- Only inflicts bad status effects (Daze and Blind)
Electrified to BonesEdit
- Multi Barrage (45 AoE Thunder dmg, 32s, 2 CD)
- Electric Cannonade / Dazing Blast (Cannonade for 55 Special dmg + Daze, 30s, 0 CD) / (Blast for 45 Thunder dmg + Daze, 28s, 0 CD)
- Electrified Attack (60 Special dmg + Blind, 29s, 1 CD)
- Charged Boom (65 Special dmg, 31s, 1 CD)
Charged Boom is your most powerful attack available with 65 base power. Electric Cannonade has no cooldown and dazes the enemy, while Dazing Blast does the same but as a Thunder move, meaning you have the chance to do double damage against Water monsters, but basically inflicts less damage. Electrified Attack is maybe the best move he has, a 60 Special damaging move while applying Blind with just 1 CD. Multi Barrage is a must as it is your only AoE move.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed