General Uria is the commander of the Thunder troops. Under his armor, there is no physical form, just a charge of pure Thunder energy. Do not touch him if you've been in contact with water!
General Uria is a decent Thunder attacker. He has a decent power stat and high damaging skills with low cooldowns. However, he doesn't use any tortures, has weird relic slots, and is overall pretty outdated.
- Low cooldowns
- Hard-hitting moves
- Decent stats and trait
- 0 CD Spammable moves
- Only one AoE move
- Relic slots could be better
- Bad life
- Only negative effects are Blind and Daze
- Relies too much on raw damage due to having no Tortures
Electrified to Bones
- Multi Barrage (AoE 45 Thunder dmg, 32s, 2 CD)
- Electric Cannonade (55 Special dmg + Daze, 30s, 0 CD)
- Electrified Attack (60 Special dmg + Blind, 29s, 1 CD)
- Charged Boom (65 Special dmg, 31s, 1 CD)
Charged Boom is your most powerful attack available with 65 base power. Electric Cannonade has no cooldown and dazes the enemy, while Dazing Blast does the same but as a Thunder move, meaning you have the chance to do double damage against Water monsters, but basically inflicts less damage. Electrified Attack is maybe the best move he has, a 60 Special damaging move while applying Blind with just 1 CD. Multi Barrage is a must as it is your only AoE move.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/ Team Speed