The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Glamhead is a denier who utilises mainly CDA and a bit of Possession as denial, while relying on Curse to deal damage. He also has CDDA to support his teammates and a single self Extra Turn.
- Decent speed
- Neat trait
- CDA and AoE CDA
- Possession + Self Extra Turn
- Accuracy reducing moves nearly are useless against him as he has 100% chance of applying status effects
- Ally CDDA
- Good Relic slots
- Great Special
- Relies on Curse to deal damage
- Love The Way She Twitches applies self CDA
- Awful power and life
So-Called Guitar Player
- Ballroom Blitz (Possession + CDDA + Curse + Self Extra Turn, 38s, 3 CD)
- Oh, Black Betty (25 Magic dmg + CDA, 26s, 2 CD)
- Rock And Ro-o-oll (Curse + AoE CDA, 43s, 3 CD)
- A Way To Blockbuster / Are You Ready Keithor? / His Eyes Are as Red as the Sun (Blockbuster for AoE 30 Magic dmg + Curse, 21s, 1 CD) / (Keithor for Ally CDDA, 22s, 2 CD) / (Red for AoE Curse, 25s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Strong Nature attackers like Urtikus can easily take him down.
- Since his one of his forms of denial is CDA, monsters who are immune to CDA like Kronx and Dr. Wattz work really well against him. Monsters like Hookuai and Armor Claw have 0 cooldown moves so they can be used as well.
- Since he relies heavily on Curse, monsters with Torture Immunity like Warmaster Babari and Svart can make his Curse useless. You can also use NER monsters such as Warmaster Ragnarok and Wyrmlad. Rara Avis also has Curse Immunity which makes her immune to Glamhead's only torture.
- Many of his skills reference rock/glam rock songs, Like The Sweet's Ballroom Blitz and Blockbuster, T.Rex's Hot Love, KISS' I Was Made For Loving You, Gary Glitter's Rock And Roll, and Ram Jam's Black Betty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.