Glitch is a video game virus that swore to destroy every character that comes on his path.
Glitch is a weird monster, but in a good way. First of all, he has a unique type of Possession that can bypass Possession Immunity. Combined with the Triple Damage given to the monster, you get a very scary .monster to face already. Glitch does have a few more tricks such as random effects or Nightmares. His stats are great, he has a nice trait, and he is just, in general, a very powerful monster.
- Can possess monsters immune to Possession
- Can make an opposing monster kill its own team in a couple hit, thanks to a move that gives the enemy Triple Damage.
- Can inflict a good number of status effects
- Low cooldowns
- Good trait and is now AoE
- Moves usually outclassed by other monsters in terms of cooldown, power, or effect, with the exception of Kill Switch.
- Can't use its Dark-typing to his advantage due to low damaging Dark-type moves
- Removal Bug
- 2 Speed Runes, 1 Stamina Rune
Kill Switch is an amazing move as it allows you to possess any monster not named Timerion, though you should be wary that you might only give the triple damage due to the accuracy lost against Hardened, Tough, and Bulwark. Backdoor Intrusion is your best damaging move, as it has only a one turn cooldown and heals Glitch a little, which is always good. DDoS gives a random effect to all foes. This move isn't great, but the possibility of getting great status effects is usually worth the shot. Removal Bug removes positive status effects from the enemies, which is especially great against monsters such as General Darmith or Timerion and Timerron who boost their team.
Glitch is a Dark-type. So Light monsters such as Lux Aura or General Ingvar do great against him. The later is especially good due to the chance of Kill Switch to fail, thanks to the one trait. If you can remove negative status effects, you might want to use that as Glitch's Kill Switch will be a lot less effective.
Important Notes! Edit
- Due to new traits being introduced, Glitch can't possess all monsters anymore. Some traits, like Abomination and Gravedigger, give immunity even to Glitch's special possession move.
- Timerion isn't the only Artifact anymore, so that adds more monsters that Glitch can't posses try ALWAYS use Kill Switch on monsters that have the Abomination trait, as it WILL possess them! So that's basically like making the other team lose