Glitch is an accident, something that should never have happened. He was designed as an epic warrior but instead, this... "thing" came out. Feeling frustrated and rejected, Glitch ran away from his game and swore to break every perfect video game character he could find.
Glitch is an old and unsurprisingly mediocre Dark curser. He has AoE PER which is nice, as well as being able to spread random negative effects and nightmares. Though only single-target, he has two Corruption skills, one that is only a 50% chance but applies Damage Reduction and the other that applies Triple Damage, meaning the monster will attack their team with more damage. He also has other random things like a self healing move and a small stamina draining move. He also has bad stats like other old monsters.
- Corruption bypasses Possession Immunity
- Can boost corrupted enemies' damage output with Triple Damage
- Inflicts a good number of status effects
- Decent trait
- Low stamina costs
- Nice relic slots
- Bad stats
- Moderately high cooldowns
- Kill Switch is risky if the foe has NER or if corruption doesn’t land
- Removal Bug (AoE 30 Dark dmg + PER, 27s, 2 CD)
- Base Injection / Backdoor Intrusion (Base for AoE 30 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 27s, 3 CD) / (Intrusion for 50 Special dmg + Self 30% Heal, 27s, 1 CD)
- DDoS (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Random Negative Effect, 28s, 4 CD)
- Kill Switch (Corruption + Triple Damage, 28s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Glitch is a Dark monster, so Light monsters such as Grumpex or Lux Aura do great against him. Lady Solaris is exceptional as she has Spirit Hater to even deal more damage to Glitch.
- Monsters with NER like Gakora and Yamada are also great as they can cause Glitch's Kill Switch to be suicidal.
- CDA Monsters like Timerion, Al Canine and Positron can be the Antivirus to him. An Attacker with CDA like Tijen or Azuriel can also work, especially Jen thanks to her having the Upper Hand.
- Skills reference various aspects of hacking and coding: crashoverride, computer worm, trojan horse, bash, code injection, backdoor, and DDoS.