Magic can be neither created nor destroyed, but can change form and Goldfield is the pure form of Magic. Be careful with his tricks; because they hurt!
Goldfield is a mediocre Magic support, though he is surprisingly good for his age. He has no cooldowns at all, which renders CDA useless against him. Although he doesn't have absolutely no stamina costs, they are still extremely low which is great considering his good relic slots. His moveset mainly consists of stamina support, NER and damage buffs. However, although he has a good moveset for an old monster, he still doesn't have good stats and without allies, he's pretty useless.
- Good amount of support moves, including Team NER and Ally Double Damage
- No cooldowns, rendering CDA useless
- Extremely low stamina costs
- Good relic slots
- Garbage stats
- Almost useless without Allies
- Trap is awful for such a low life stat
- Mediocre trait
Evil Legions "Righteousness"
- Life Channeling (Team 20% Heal + 20% Stamina Restore + Stamina Regeneration, 18s, 0 CD)
- Forget Problems (Team NER + 20% Stamina Restore, 18s, 0 CD)
- Righteousness (Ally Double Damage + 20% Stamina Restore, 16s, 0 CD)
- Stir Elements / Aetar Infusion (Stir for 50 Special dmg + 20% Stamina Drain, 19s, 0 CD) / (Infusion for Ally Precision + Damage Boost, 22s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed