Magic can be neither created nor destroyed, but can change form and Goldfield is the pure form of Magic. Be careful with his tricks; because they hurt!
Goldfield is a support monster and an amazing one, considering how old he is. He has no cooldown in all of his moves which makes Goldfield completely immune to any CDA moves. He also has a good amount of health and his support moves are generally giving boosts and removing bad effects from allies. He excels at removing stamina from his foes. For these reasons, Goldfield is at the A- rank in the Viability Ranking, which is great for a breedable legendary.
- Good amount of support moves
- Team NER
- No cooldowns in any moves
- Extremely low stamina costs - max is 22 stamina!
- Mediocre trait
- 0 CD Double Damage move
- Power and Speed are bad
- Only one viable move does damage
- Without teammates, he can’t do much with his support moves
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Stir Elements (50 Special dmg + 20% Stamina Drain, 19s, 0 CD)
- Life Channeling (Team 20% Heal + 20% Stamina Restore + Stamina Regeneration, 18s, 0 CD)
- Forget Problems (Team NER + 20% Stamina Restore, 18s, 0 CD)
- Righteousness / Aether Infusion (Single ally Double Damage + 20% Stamina Restore, 16s, 0 CD) / (Single ally Precision + Damage Boost, 22s, 0 CD)
Goldfield is all about support, so he only has one damaging move: Stir Elements, which also removes some stamina. Life Channeling is Goldfield's best move as it heals everyone and gives Stamina regeneration, which is especially good combined with spam attackers. Forget Problems removes bad effects and regenerate some stamina of all allies. Righteousness gives Double Damage and some stamina while Aether Infusion gives Damage Boost and Precision, the choice is yours.
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
Goldfield can be both Frozen and Possessed to make him useless. You can also nuke his allies as Goldfield is pretty weak on his own.
Goldfield is a good kick-starter, but not the best. His island offer is pretty expensive. He is a healer and stamina regen, and can be helpful, but is not a good offer. It is better to breed Goldfield than to buy it from the island offer (especially since both of his breeders are breedable themselves).