Hackster understands an unknown dimension. He has discovered a way to hack floppy disks, multiplying their storage capacity. This technique allows him to keep a database of his opponents skills and use it against them.
Hackster is a classic denier monster known for the "Corruption" effect, which bypasses Possession Immunity. This means that if your monster has a trait that gives them REGULAR Possession Immunity, too bad! Hackster will still Possess him unless the opponent has a trait that gives him immunity to all Possessions, such as Abomination or Gravedigger. Hackster has a great moveset, but his speed is rather low for the current meta and his trait is horrible. These reasons stop him from reaching higher ranks.
- Corruption bypasses Possession Immunity
- Has two AoE Control moves (AoE Corruption / AoE Stun)
- His move Arpanet Explorer is just amazing
- Uses Time Stop, which is countered by just 3 traits: Control Immunity, Artifact and Spirit (which only Totem has)
- Amazing special move: AoE Mega Corruption
- High cooldowns
- Horrible trait
- Useless against monsters with control immunity
- Slow for a denier
- Low life
Hamster Matrix Edit
- Original Cracker (AoE 30 Metal dmg + Stun, 27s, 3 CD)
- Phrack Editor (Metal Weakness + Time Stop, 30s, 3 CD)
- Black Hat (AoE Corruption, 25s, 3 CD)
- Arpanet Explorer (Corruption + Double Damage, 30s, 3 CD)
3 Speed is necessary for a denier, especially since he is a bit slow. Black Hat Corrupts all, and Original Cracker Stuns all. Phrack Editor Magnetizes and Time Stops an enemy, and Arpanet Explorer gives an enemy Corruption and Double Damage. His skillset is great and, as you can see, will destroy any team he can outspeed.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Hackster is slow for a denier, and his trait is useless for avoiding deny skills. Any denier that is faster than him can crush him. Jasastur is great for this, since he can give Hackster 2 turn Possession. Zimnyaya and Frostwrath are also great choices as they can Freeze, Stun and remove Stamina from our mouse.
- Al Canine and Sunblast can outspeed Hackster, apply CDA and even respectively Stun and Possess him, making them great counters.
- Good artifacts such as Flamerion and Nitroblaster work very well too, as Hackster cannot do much if he is unable to control enemies.
- Magic attackers are great in taking down Hackster. One great example is Gelotron as he has the Control Immunity trait.