Hasai used to be a ferocious golem, but then he became a monk and got his fury under control. Now he lives peacefully alone in the mountains, away from everyone, but he still has his golem strength and his monk wisdom.
Hasai is ranked B+ in the Viability Ranking because of his decent stats, good skills and trait. He is bulky with low cooldowns and good deny/debuffing moves. Also, he can buff your attacker with Shields, Precision, and Damage Boost to make the job faster killing your foes.
- 0 CD Stun move
- Good trait
- Team Shields + NER
- Can inflict Blind, Daze, and Damage Reduction
- Low cooldowns
- Special is phenomenal: an AoE Blind, Daze, and Stun, which denies the enemy and vastly reduces their accuracy when they finally attack
- 50% Shield + DMG Boost + Precision
- Good health
- Horrible power and speed
- No Torture effects
- Easily deniable
Recommended Moveset Edit
Blinding Light Edit
- Crystal Strike (50 Special dmg + Stun w/ 28s, no CD)
- Gemstone Barrier / Gemstone Remedy ( Barrier for 50% Shield + Precision + Damage Boost w/ 30s, 3 CD) / (Remedy for AoE 30% Shield + NER w/ 33s, 3 CD)
- Hexagonal Light / Trigonal Light ( Hexagonal for 60 Light dmg + Daze w/ 31s, 1 CD) / (Trigonal for 35 AoE Light dmg + PER w/ 37s, 3 CD)
- Crystal Bash (45 Special dmg + Blind + Damage Reduction w/ 31s, no CD)
Hasai is a good secondary supporting monster so Team Speed runes work well with him, Hexagonal Light applies damage reduction and blind to target with 0 cooldown which is good for secondary denial. The same can be said about Crystal Strike, a Stun move with no cooldown. Hexagonal Light deals very heavy Light damage and applies Daze with only 1 turn cooldown so it's fantastic. And Gemstone Barrier helps an ally by adding a Shield, Precision, and Damage Boost, so it's good for your attacker.
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed