Hasai used to be a ferocious golem, but then he became a monk and got his fury under control. Now he lives peacefully alone in the mountains, away from everyone, but he still has his golem strength and his monk wisdom.
Role: Curser / Supporter
Hasai has mediocre stats, skills and trait. He can be kinda versatile with low cooldowns and good deny/debuffing moves. Also, he can buff your attacker with Shields, Precision, and Damage Boost to make the job of killing your foes easier.
- Good trait
- Access to 4 negative effects and 3 positive effects
- Access to PER and NER
- Low cooldowns
- Awful stats (especially speed for a support)
- No Torture effects
- Moderate to high stamina costs
- Best skills have 3-Turn Cooldown
- Only one AoE skill (except special)
- Most of skills are Light-based, making him weak against other Light monsters.
Blinding Light (Mixed)
- Crystal Strike (50 Special dmg + Stun, 28s, 0 CD)
- Gemstone Barrier / Gemstone Remedy (Barrier for Ally 50% Shield + Precision + Damage Boost, 30s, 3 CD) / (Remedy for Team 30% Shield + NER, 33s, 3 CD)
- Trigonal Light (AoE 35 Light dmg + PER, 37s, 3 CD)
- Crystal Bash (45 Special dmg + Blind + Damage Reduction, 31s, 0 CD)
Hasai is a good secondary supporting monster so Team Speed runes work well with him. Crystal Bash applies damage reduction and blind to target with 0 cooldown which is nice. The same can be said about Crystal Strike, a Stun move with no cooldown. Gemstone Barrier helps an ally by adding a Shield, Precision, and Damage Boost, so it is good for your attacker or you can choose Gemstone Remedy for Team NER and 30% shields. Triagonal Light is an AoE PER which is great in the meta right now.
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed
The Brighter Star (Support)
- Crystal Strike
- Gemstone Barrier
- Gemstone Remedy
- Trigonal Light
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Good Metal attackers, like Makugan, can take out Hasai quickly.
- Stamina Drainers, such as Wangzhou, can get rid of Hasai's stamina and force him to recharge.
- Monsters with PER and/or NER, like Ingenica, can remove both Hasai's negative effects and buffs.
- CDA Users, like Al Canine and Timerion, can block Hasai's best skills.
- Hasai is breedable using Rootziel + Goath'el