Hasai used to be a ferocious golem, but then he became a monk and got his fury under control. Now he lives peacefully alone in the mountains, away from everyone, but he still has his golem strength and his monk wisdom.
Hasai is ranked B+ in the Viability Ranking due to his mediocre stats, skills and trait. He is bulky with low cooldowns and good deny/debuffing moves. Also, he can buff your attacker with Shields, Precision, and Damage Boost to make the job of killing your foes easier.
- 0 CD Stun move
- Good trait
- Nice support skills
- Can inflict Blind, Daze, and Damage Reduction
- Lowish cooldowns
- AoE PER
- Breedable, so you can obtain and rank him up easily
- Awful stats (especially speed for a support)
- No Torture effects
- High stamina costs
- Only 1 team support skill, yet he's a support monster
Recommended Moveset Edit
Blinding Light Edit
- Crystal Strike (50 Special dmg + Stun, 28s, 0 CD)
- Gemstone Barrier / Gemstone Remedy (Barrier for Ally 50% Shield + Precision + Damage Boost, 30s, 3 CD) / (Remedy for Team 30% Shield + NER, 33s, 3 CD)
- Trigonal Light (AoE 35 Light dmg + PER, 37s, 3 CD)
- Crystal Bash (45 Special dmg + Blind + Damage Reduction, 31s, 0 CD)
Hasai is a good secondary supporting monster so Team Speed runes work well with him. Crystal Bash applies damage reduction and blind to target with 0 cooldown which is nice. The same can be said about Crystal Strike, a Stun move with no cooldown. Gemstone Barrier helps an ally by adding a Shield, Precision, and Damage Boost, so it is good for your attacker or you can choose Gemstone Remedy for Team NER and 30% shields. Triagonal Light is an AoE PER which is great in the meta right now.
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed