Hasai used to be a ferocious golem, but then he became a monk and got his fury under control. Now he lives peacefully alone in the mountains, away from everyone, but he still has his golem strength and his monk wisdom.
Hasai is ranked B+ in the Viability Ranking because of his decent stats, good skills and trait. He is bulky with low cooldowns and good deny / debuffing moves. Also, he can buff your attacker with Shields, Precision, and Damage Boost to make the job faster killing your foes.
- 0 CD Stun move
- Good trait
- Team Shields + NER
- Damage Reduction
- Low cooldowns
- His special skill is phenomenal: an AoE Blind, Daze, and Stun, which denies the enemy and vastly reduces their accuracy when they finally attack.
- 50% Shield + DMG Boost + Precision
- Good health
- Bad stats (Low power and low speed)
- "Deep in thought" all the time. Slow to react to enemy attacks.
- No Torture Effects
Recommended Moveset Edit
Blinding Light !
- Crystal Strike (50 Special dmg + Stun w/ 28s, no CD)
- Gemstone Barrier / Gemstone Remedy ( Barrier for 50% Shield + Precision + Damage Boost w/ 30s, 3-turn CD) / (Remedy for AoE 30% Shield + NER w/ 33s, 3 turn CD)
- Hexagonal Light / Trigonal Light ( Hexagonal for 60 Light dmg + Daze w/ 31s, 1-turn CD) / (Trigonal for 35 AoE Light dmg + PER w/ 37s, 3 turn CD)
- Crystal Bash (45 Special dmg + Blind + Damage Reduction w/ 31s, no CD)
Recoomended Runes: 3 Team Speed Runes Hasai is a good monster to be a secondary supporting monster so team speeds work well with him, Hexagonal Light deals moderate special damage, applies damage reduction and blind to target with 0 cooldown which is good for Timerion same as Crystal Strike which deals high damage and stuns with also 0 cooldown. Hexagonian light deals very high light damage and dazes enemy with only 1 turn cooldown so it's fantastic. And Gemstone Barrier helps an ally by adding a big shield+precision+damage boost so it's good for your attaker.