Hasai used to be a ferocious golem, but then he became a monk and got his fury under control. Now he lives peacefully alone in the mountains, away from everyone, but he still has his golem strength and his monk wisdom.
Hasai has mediocre stats, skills and trait. He can be kinda versatile with low cooldowns and good deny/debuffing moves. Also, he can buff your Attacker with Shields, Precision, and Damage Boost to make the job of killing your foes easier.
- Access to 4 negative effects and 3 positive effects
- Team NER
- AoE PER
- Little to no cooldowns on most skills
- No tortures
- Mediocre trait
- Awful stats
- Garbage speed if used as a Support
- High cooldown on Support skills
- Moderate stamina costs
- Only one AoE skill
- Mediocre Relic slots
Blinding Light (Mixed)
- Crystal Strike (50 Special dmg + Stun, 28s, 0 CD)
- Gemstone Barrier / Gemstone Remedy (Barrier for Ally 50% Shield + Precision + Damage Boost, 30s, 3 CD) / (Remedy for Team 30% Shield + NER, 33s, 3 CD)
- Trigonal Light (AoE 35 Light dmg + PER, 37s, 3 CD)
- Crystal Bash (45 Special dmg + Blind + Damage Reduction, 31s, 0 CD)
Hasai is a good secondary supporting monster so Team Speed runes work well with him. Crystal Bash applies damage reduction and blind to target with 0 cooldown which is nice. The same can be said about Crystal Strike, a Stun move with no cooldown. Gemstone Barrier helps an ally by adding a Shield, Precision, and Damage Boost, so it is good for your attacker or you can choose Gemstone Remedy for Team NER and 30% shields. Triagonal Light is an AoE PER which is great in the meta right now.
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed; 2 Team Speed, 1 Speed; 2 Speed, 1 Team Speed
The Brighter Star (Support)
- Crystal Strike
- Gemstone Barrier
- Gemstone Remedy
- Trigonal Light
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- Good Metal attackers, like Makugan, can take out Hasai quickly.
- Stamina Drainers, such as Wangzhou, can get rid of Hasai's stamina and force him to recharge.
- Monsters with PER and/or NER, like Ingenica, can remove both Hasai's negative effects and buffs.
- CDA Users, like Al Canine and Timerion, can block Hasai's best skills.
- Hasai is breedable using Rootziel + Goath'el.