Births in the Underworld are very rare since it's more a final destination than a home, but when the Distant Star exploded, the Stardust it produced leaked through the cracks of the Earth into the Underworld and, from it, a creature with Cosmic powers and native Hell wickedness was born: Heiss.
Heiss is a decent attacker with skills that have good damage outputs and tortures. He can buff himself with some skills; He also has decent AoE moves, and he can remove shields and give Fire Weakness to further increase his damage output. He can also torture the entire enemy team with Fire Weakness and Burn, which might be deadly to them. He also boasts an incredible trait. However, he has a fairly bland movepool, and his relic slots are very odd for an Attacker, plus his stats in comparison to the other Cosmic Attackers are very lackluster.
- Great trait
- Hard-hitting skills
- Fire Weakness to boost its damage output
- Can remove shield with high damage
- Lower stamina costs
- Good Power
- Good torture effects
- Average movepool
- Moderate cooldowns
- Smells Like Burnt applies Burn to itself
- Low Life and Speed
- Odd Relic slots
My Gym Partner's a Fiery Monkey
- Fire Meteor (AoE 35 Fire dmg + Burn, 38s, 2 CD)
- Blow The Ashes (AoE 40 Fire dmg + Fire Weakness, 43s, 3 CD)
- Embedded Flames (Shield Removal + 60 Physical dmg, 41s, 2 CD)
- Incineration / Smells Like Burnt / Ape Dance/ Fury of the Monkey (Incineration for 50 Fire dmg + Ignite, 36s, 1 CD) / (Smells for Self Double Damage + Burn, 31s, 2 CD) / (Ape for Self Damage Boost + Stamina Regeneration, 31s, 2 CD) / (Monkey for 35 Fire dmg + Burn, 22s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed / Team Speed, 3 Strength
- Stamina Removers like Slugazoid or CDA monsters like Kodama can deny him.
- Monsters who can hold Darmith's Banner makes his fire moves do half damage which can make Heiss barely do any damage to the foes, and it can't even be PERed away.
- Monsters who can disable Heiss' trait, like Tabora, could make him open for control effects.
- Heiss was the Featured PvP monster for Cosmic Season 1 and was available from Multiplayer Chests.