When Helgudin crossed the Rainbow Bridge, Olnir told her that she wasn't allowed into the magical ancient city behind the gates she guards. However, Helgudin isn't one to take no for an answer and her intentions aren't just to enter the city: she wants to rule it!
Helgudin is by far one of the best Dark attackers in the game. Her whole gimmick is to apply Dark Weakness while also dealing huge amounts of damage with her high power Dark moves and tortures.
- Great stats and trait
- Self Control Immunity
- AoE Dark Weakness
- Low cooldowns and stamina costs
- Relies heavily on Dark Weakness for most of her damage output
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
- Best skills are AoE, making her partially weak to Area Dodge
- Blades Of Nightmares (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 27s, 1 CD)
- Dark Submission (AoE 45 Dark dmg + Dark Weakness, 25s, 2 CD)
- Spirit Of Baldr / Loki's Touch (AoE Shield Removal + Self Control Immunity, 16s, 2 CD) / (Dark Weakness + Extra Turn, 20s, 2 CD)
- Vision Of The Damned / There Will Be Blood / Fjalar and Galar (Vision for 50 Dark dmg + Nightmares, 10s, 1 CD) / (Blood for AoE 35 Special dmg + Bleed, 25s, 2 CD) / (Fjalar for 65 Special dmg + Bleed 25s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
Recommended Relics: 2 Nishant's Sword
- Since her trait is Dodge Area, that means she can only be hit by single-target attacks. This makes her pair well with any monster that has Taunt as their trait, like Koralle Brutalis, Clipeum, and Eisul as they make Helgudin almost untouchable. First, the Taunt monster will have to be Trait Disabled, then Helgudin would have to be Trait Disabled.
- Helgudin's trait is Area Dodge meaning that she can't be hit by AoE skills. Pierce can get around this, so Pierce users, like Zizania and Devastress can still attack her.
- Monsters with Nightmares Immunity like Cain and Saulot won't be affected by the Nishant's Swords Helgudin could have.
- She can still be denied as long as it is a single target denial.
- Trait disablers such as Ingenica or Wasper can remove Helgudin's amazing trait.
- Strong single target light attackers like Arumel can kill her.