Ladies and gentlemen! Come and see this one-man show! The incredible Hercule has the strength of a thousand monsters, the class of a sir and the voice of an opera tenor!
Hercule has very high power, insane life and an average trait, but low speed. He has the combo of AoE Metal Weakness followed with a 45 damage AoE, a 75 damage skill that gives self-shield, a damage return skill, and a skill that gives himself 20% stamina 0 + 10% life + extra turn with only 1 turn cooldown!
- Good power and life
- Has a wonderful self support move: Just What I Needed!
- Multiple self Shield moves
- Self Damage Mirror
- Hard hitting moves
- AoE Metal Weakness
- High cooldowns
- Awful speed
- Bad trait
- Just What I Needed! (Self NER + 10% Heal + 20% Stamina Regeneration + Extra Turn, 33s, 1 CD)
- Fair Dinkum (75 Special dmg + Self 20% Shield, 30s, 3 CD)
- Over The Top (AoE 45 Metal dmg, 36s, 3 CD)
- Field Day / Tonight's Top Ten / Balancing Act (Field for 60 Special dmg + 25% Damage Mirror, 31s, 2 CD)/ (Tonight for AoE 30 Special dmg + Metal Weakness, 25s, 3 CD) / (Act for 45 Special dmg, 28s, 0 CD)
This monster is a mix of usages, any rune setup except more than 1 speed is a good one.
Start things off with Just What I Needed! to have a chance to get your special skill, then use Tonight's Top Ten to do apply Metal Weakness to all enemies, if you have it instead of Field Day which gives 25% damage back to enemy. Fair Dinkum gives you a shield. You can choose Balancing Act if you're fighting a monster with CDA, to prevent occassions where you can't do something.
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed; 1 Strength, 1 Life, 1 Speed; 3 Strength; 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed
- Just What I Needed!
- Field Day
- Brave As A Lion (35 Metal dmg + Self 10% Heal, 27s, 0 CD)
- World's Fair / Fair Dinkum (Fair for 60 Special dmg + Self 30% Shield, 30s, 2 CD) / (Dinkum for 75 Special dmg + Self 20% Shield, 30s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Life; 2 Life, 1 Strength; 2 Life, 1 Team Stamina
While other sets lean towards being a tanky attacker, this one is about being the tank of the team.
World's Fair will give Hercule a bigger shield, but Fair Dinkum has bigger attacking prowess. Field Day helps to deal damage to opponents via its small Damage Mirror. Just What I Needed coupled with Brave As A Lion helps to heal him for 20% life and stamina, as well as remove any nasty torture effects given to him.
- Alces' Bodyguard is a really good teammate for Hercule. Rose Protection helps him to shrug off damage better, and Cleansing Antler Smash helps him to get rid of problems such as Stun or Possession, while in return Hercule helps take heat off of Alces' Bodyguard, and for Alces' Bodyguard to go on the offense.
- A Curser that makes the opponents deals less damage, such as Akhenotep, or Master Skeel helps to take heat off them, and in return, makes Hercule have to rely less on constant healing, or give himself a shield.