Hiroim has the resistance of a fortress: Even when he's the last one standing against an entire army, he will never give up, and he will never stop until the battle is won.
Hiroim is a great monster, since he is one of the only monsters able to use Mega Stun as a normal move. The best thing about him is his 0 CD 70-damage attack and single Mega Stun skill, making him a great choice against Thunder legendaries.
- Great trait
- Decent life and speed
- AoE Daze
- Mega Stun
- 100% Shield + Stun Immunity
- Self Taunt + Damage Mirror
- Low stamina costs
- Special does 85 dmg to all enemies
- Amazing relic slots
- Low power
- High cooldowns
- Special only does AoE 85 dmg with no status effects
- Only one AoE move
- Low life for a "Tank"
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Power Shelter (70 Special dmg, 28s, 0 CD)
- Rampact Impact (45 Earth dmg + MegaStun, 28s, 3 CD)
- Adverse Fortification / Aegis Clash (Adverse for Self Taunt + Damage Mirror, 25s, 3 CD) / (Aegis for AoE 30 Earth dmg + Daze, 35s, 3 CD)
- Perfect Armor (Ally 100% Shield + Stun Immunity, 27s, 3 CD)
Power Shelter deals massive damage with 0 CD, so its a must. Rampact Impact applies MegaStun, which is really good. If you use Adverse Fortification, put a Life rune on Hiroim, because it does Protection and reflects all damage taken for 2 turns. If you prefer Hiroim as an attacker and/or would like an AoE attack, use Aegis Clash. Perfect Armor gives a 100% shield and Stun Immunity - great for an ally in danger of death.
Recommended Runes: 3 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Life