Hobkin is a magnificent artifact built by Nabuline to keep her safe in her journeys. While Nabuline walks down dangerous roads, Hobkin flies over her and, with its super vision, it is able to alert Nabuline that an enemy is coming!
Hobkin is an excellent Metal Support monster which can apply Area Dodge to its allies. Apart from its support skills, which include effect cleanings and protections, it has attack skills that can come in very handy against high-health monsters, like Tortures and the ability to extract 50% of Life in one go.
- Nice stats and trait
- Great special: Team NER + Positive Effects Protected + Double Damage + Area Dodge
- Impressive skills
- Low stamina costs for nearly all moves
- High cooldowns
- Cuckoo's Countdown costs 56 stamina
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
- Retreat and Regroup (AoE PER + Team NER, 27s, 3 CD)
- Eye From the Sky / Aviation Destroys Tanks / Best Escape Tool (Self True Vision + Cooldown Protection + Extra Turn, 23s, 2 CD) / (AoE 30 Metal dmg + Remove Shields, 28s, 1 CD) / (Ally Area Dodge, 18s, 3 CD)
- Destination Unknown (60 Metal dmg + Team Random Protection Effect, 26s, 3 CD)
- Cuckoo's Countdown (Single 50% Life Removal, 56s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed
- CDA monsters such as Al Canine, Sunblast, and Warmaster Sherezar can activate Hobkin's cooldowns and deny it.
- Hobkin can still be easily denied. Any denier can Stun, Freeze, or worst of all, possess Hobkin with a 20% chance of missing.
- Anticipation monsters can counter Eye From the Sky, the move that gives Hobkin an extra turn.
- PER monsters can remove its positive effects.