When General Holter finished building his armored tank, there were some spare parts left, so he gave them to a little fragile monster who was playing in the hangar. Time passed and the little monster became a strong soldier, so Holter decided to recruit him as his personal bodyguard!
Holter's Bodyguard is a Metal support with some useful status effects. He is overall one of the best bodyguards to get if you're in need of having a support.
- Low stamina costs and cooldowns
- Good Health
- Great team heals and shields
- NER and PER
- Reverse healing
- Good relic slots
- Bad speed
- Mediocre Trait
- Useless when all allies are dead
- All Terrain Restorer (Team 60% Heal, 16s, 2 CD)
- All Terrain Protector (Team 40% Heal + NER, 23s, 2 CD)
- High Ground (Team 50% Shield + Precision, 2 CD)
- Flash Damage (AoE 40 Metal dmg + PER + Reverse Healing, 37s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Team Speed