In his journey to rule the universe, Faraday has spent a long time looking for an ally, and he's finally found the perfect one! His name is Hornet, a cold-blooded Thunder villain with unusual skills that will both surprise and scare his enemies. A very dangerous alliance is born!
Hornet is an extremely fast Thunder Support and Curser. He can deal lots of damage despite having low power, as he removes Life by percentages. His main gimmicks include PER, Nanovirus, Blind, Damage Reduction, and Guard Down. With his skills, Hornet can protect his allies with immunity to control and torture, he make enemies' lives really hard. In general, he can be really annoying.
- INSANE speed
- Great trait
- PER and NER
- Percentage life removal skills
- Access to several protection effects like Team Positive Effect Protection, Control Immunity, and Torture Immunity
- Multiple negative effects like Shock, Guard Down, Blind, Major Damage Reduction, Nanovirus, and PER
- High cooldowns
- Glassy health
- Anticipation is only a Status Caster
- Underwhelming Special, effects-wise
- Blind Corners (30% Life Drain + AoE Total Blind + Guard Down, 33s, 3 CD)
- Anti Brutish System (Team NER + Control Immunity + Torture Immunity, 27s, 2 CD)
- DP26 Syndrome (30% Life Drain + AoE PER + Nanovirus, 35s, 2 CD)
- Super Light ER6N / Satu Hati (E6RN for 40% Life Drain + AoE Minor Blind + Shock, 26s, 2 CD) / (Satu for Team NER + Positive Effects Protected, 29s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Strong Earth attackers can take advantage of his glassy health. Use monsters like Ugluk, Narok, and Burotgor to make quick work of him.
- Monsters like Madam Fusion, Lord Pumpseed, Ingenica, and Thundeer can disable his amazing trait.
- Monsters like Grakon and Warmaster Ragnarok can activate his really high cooldowns
- Pierce monsters, like Ursus, Devastress, Zunobia and even Wildbird can target him despite him having Area Dodge.