General Thetys expelled Hydratila from her army when he confronted her about a strategy decision. Battling was Hydratila's life, so he felt that he had been left with nothing. He rebelled against the Water army, but he was defeated. Now he's back, stronger and with a new weapon!
Hydratila the Riftmaker is the Earth version of Hydratila. Riftmaker mainly specializes in Stun, unlike his other variants (Hydratila the Boltcaster and Hydratila the Icebringer) which mainly specialize in Freeze and Daze, respectively.
- Great stats, especially his Power stat.
- Good damage output
- 3 of his moves has cost no stamina and have no cooldown, meaning they're easily spammable and they counter both CDA and Stamina Drain
- Have Water moves despite being a Earth Monster
- Can apply Stamina Regen and Freeze Immunity to all allies
- Mostly low cooldowns
- Low stamina costs
- Can toss around both Freeze and Stun
- Highly spammable PER skills, both with no cooldown
- Trait is sort of mediocre compared to other Nemesis monsters' Traits.
- 4-Slot Syndrome (too many good moves to choose from)
- High cooldowns on some moves
- Area Unblessed (AoE 35 Water dmg + PER, 37s, 0 CD)
- Thetys, Page 24 (50 Special dmg + Team Freeze Immunity + Stamina Regen, 0s, 0 CD)
- Unfillable Energy / Unblessed (Energy for 60 Water dmg + Stamina Leak, 31s, 1 CD) / (Unblessed for 30 Water dmg + PER, 27s, 0CD)
- Kenorland Fracture / Laurasia Cracker (Fracture for 40 Earth dmg + Stun, 28s, 1 CD) / (Laurasia for 55 Earth dmg + AoE 50% chance Stun, 29s, 2CD)
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Thetys, Page 32 (65 Special dmg + Stamina Leak + Team Stamina Regen, 0s, 0 CD)
- Freeze Manager (AoE 40 Water dmg + Freeze + Team Freeze Immunity, 34s, 4 CD)
- Pangea Breaker (65 Earth dmg + AoE Stun, 31s, 4 CD)
- Area Unblessed / Laurasia Cracker
Recommended Runes: 1 Strength, 2 Team Speed ; 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Hydratila can be countered fairly easily by hard-hitting Dark attackers like Helgudin and Zunobia. Helgudin needs to be wary of Hydratila's single target moves however, as he has plenty of those.
- Monsters with Control Immunity can easily push through Hydratila's Freeze and Stun spamming. Good monsters with this include Hookuai and even Eeltron with his SC: Team Control Immunity.
- Area Dodge monsters can easily avoid just about all of Hydratila's status effects since almost all of them are applied through AoE. Monsters like O'Reilly and Wyrmlad can leave a massive impact on Hydratila.