Deep beneath the heart of the forest, lives a mythical titan by the name of Hyperia. He feeds the trees above with gold sap. In an attempt to steal the sap, Darmith and Kaih once burnt down part of the forest, but a furious Hyperia raged through the surface and buried them there, where they're trapped to this day!
Hyperia is a MegaTaunt Tank with one high damage attack, a few tortures, and a few other nifty tricks like Double Life, PER, Daze, and Shielding. He's a Tank that tries to be an Attacker and an Attacker that tries to be a Tank. What's sad is that he is good, but doesn't excel at either of those roles. Hyperia's biggest saving graces are his trait and stats, as he is outclassed by other Mega Taunt monsters.
- Insane power
- Great trait
- AoE PER
- Solid Torture effects such as Quicksand and Shock
- Great positive status effects such as Taunt, Mega Taunt and Damage Mirror
- Moderate to low stamina costs
- Bad speed
- Bad health for a tank
- High cooldowns
- Moveset feels incomplete for a tank or an attacker
- Control? What's that? (AoE 35 Earth dmg + Daze, 25s, 2 CD)
- Brutish Power! (AoE PER + 40 Special dmg + Shock, 31s, 3 CD)
- One-Punch Titan! (70 Earth dmg + Quicksand, 22s, 2CD)
- UUUHHHGG! (AoE Damage Reduction + Self Mega Taunt, 28s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Life, 1 Strength; 1 Life, 2 Strength
- Since Hyperia can apply Mega Taunt to himself, it is best to remove Mega Taunt via PER so that you aren't stuck fighting only him. You can use this tactic with a PER user like Pierceid, Mirak, or Wyrmlad.
- Being weak to Dark monsters, heavy-hitting Dark attackers that can apply status effects such as Hirondeleor, Helgudin and Fenrir can take Hyperia down easily.
- As usual, tanks are easily taken down by tortures, especially since Hyperia lacks any way to heal himself or get rid of negative effects. Using monsters with lots of tortures like Saulot and Marquis De Flambe can quickly whittle down his life.
- Since Hyperia is an Earth monster and doesn't have NER, a good Dark Curse user like Zunobia and Dunn Ra can quickly drain his Life down to 0.