Normally when meteors fall from the sky onto the Monster Legends Islands, no one blinks an eye… but this one was different. Not only was it enormous and leaving streaks of red-hot fire in its wake, but it also started walking and wreaking utter havoc and destruction.
Igneus, the walking alien volcano, is an amazing Fire attacker overall. He has multiple amazing moves, most of which apply Burn and have low to non-existent cooldowns. Some of his moves apply Burn Hater, which lets him deal Triple Damage against Burned monsters. He has an acceptable power and speed, and is hard to take down as his health is fairly high.
- Great set up skills - Burn hater is amazing.
- Great Life
- Some hard-hitting moves
- Only negative status effects are Burn and Fire Weakness
- Mediocre Trait
- Requires a lot of setup to do decent damage
- Vulnerable to NER and PER
- Average speed stat
- Moderate cooldowns
- Volcanic Fury costs 40 stamina
- Best AoE deals a measly 20 damage
- Magma Rain (AoE Burn + Fire Weakness + self Burn Hater, 28s, 0 CD)
- Volcanic Fury (60 Fire dmg + AoE Burn, 40s, 1 CD)
- The Heat Is On (20 AoE Fire dmg + Burn, 22s, 2 CD)
- Fiery Temper (45 Special dmg + Burn + self Burn Hater, 24s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed
Igneus's main role is to apply Burn and deal a lot of damage. So, first you can start off by using Magma Rain, allowing the enemies to get Fire Weakness and Burn. If you have other Fire denier monsters, it will be amazing, as you can probably kill them faster with the fire moves. But if not, you are going rely on him- probably pair him with a Turn-transfer monster.
- Igneus' Hardened trait is pretty bad when put against control and torture effects, so Team Control Immunity monsters like Ragnarok and Mirak can make him immune to any control effects, and Warmaster Babari and Zahra can make him immune to torture. Neobuki is highly recommended here since she has both.
- NER monsters should work fine as well. Plenty of monsters can do this, but Grakon and Wyrmlad do it best.
- Igneus can do huge damage, as much as double the damage of some special skills if he has damage buffs. However, some monsters have additional effects that can make damage buffs even more effective. Demise can turn transfer and Metalisha can remove control effects.