Ihtiander spent his youth under the sea, wondering what the world would look like. One day, he dreamt that Yilitre gave him eyes to see not only what happens outside the sea, but also the future and the past. When he woke up, he found new eyes on his body and that, in fact, he had the powers from his dream!
- 2 ways to AoE Deny with Freeze and Stun
- Also applies Blind to fish for 50% chance denies
- Low cooldowns and stamina costs
- Self NER skill
- Solid trait
- Essence is great for longevity (also Ihtiander can effectively utilize the Moonhaze's Essence as well)
- Unimpressive stats
- Skill kit is incredibly bland, containing only Freeze, Stun, and Blind as well as the one self NER skill
- Lacks a lot of dmg output so he can't defend himself well if he's the last one alive
- Outclassed by other deniers
- Trap would be better if he had a higher Life stat
- Chilling Vision (AoE Freeze, 32s, 2 CD)
- Dazzling Premonition (AoE Stun, 32s, 2 CD)
- Insight to the Future (55 Special dmg + AoE Blind, 22s, 1 CD)
- Battle Anticipation / Frosty Insight / Thrilling Memories (Anticipation for Self NER + Blind Immunity, 18s, 2 CD) / (Insight for 40 Water dmg + Freeze, 26s, 2 CD) / (Memories for 45 Water dmg + Stun, 26s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed/Team Speed
- Since he is a Water monster, good Thunder attackers like Wildbird can turn this fish into his dinner. Olnir is a great counter to him as she has heavy-hitting Thunder moves, one of which will deal 90 damage to ihtiander along with having no cooldown.
- He is almost useless against monsters with Stun/Freeze/Control Immunity, so any attacker with the aforementioned traits such as Urtikus or Warmaster Gortak can destroy him. Mop is an excellent choice as he is also a Thunder monster.
- Any denier who uses anything other than Freeze can stop Ihtiander from denying your team. Good Stun deniers like Grakon or Crabbydroid can Stun him. Deniers that use Possession such as Korruptus or Lord Pumpseed can possibly make him use his AoE deny skills on his own teammates.
- Tanks that apply Mega Taunt at the start of the battle, such as Dunn Ra or Mephisto, can protect their team from getting denied by Ihtiander in case he goes first, as he has no PER or Trait Disable. Eisul is a great counter as he is also a Water monster and he has the Taunt trait, so all of Ihtiander's single target deny skills are directed towards him.