Always showing up uninvited, this creature was first mistaken for a fallen star and a symbol of good luck. But this venomous parasite from outer space is extremely dangerous: it extracts life from its hosts and grows exponentially fast.
Ixofex is a dark attacker having some neat gimmicks like AoE Possession and Bleed and even can give himself regeneration. However, his cooldowns are high and his stats are a bit lacking in the current meta.
- AoE Possession as an attacker
- Great trait
- Solid power
- Wide variety of status effects
- Low stamina costs
- Self Damage Boost + Extra Turn move
- Mostly high cooldowns
- Bad life
- Most of its buffing moves can be nullified by PER
- Mediocre speed
- Bizarre Relic slots
- Only one AoE damaging skill
- Ixofex Bite (65 Special dmg + Daze, 29s, 1 CD)
- Angry Xenophagous / Very Angry Xenophagous (Self Damage Boost + Extra Turn, 23s, 3 CD) / (Self Double Damage + Increased Healing, 15s, 3 CD)
- Scales Renewal / Fists From Outer Space (Self NER + Regeneration, 0s, 3 CD) / (AoE 40 Special dmg, 27s, 2 CD)
- Above Space And Time (AoE Possession, 26s, 4 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Team Speed
- Hard-hitting Light attackers like Kronxian Guard and Grumpex can take care of Ixofex easily.
- Most of his skills have high cooldowns, so CDA monsters like Pierceid and Sunblast can stop his moves.
- Good deniers like Grakon and Mirak can easily deny him, as long as the denial is not Possession. Both monsters can also remove its buffs.
- Ixofex was the premiere monster in the first Titan Invasion event