When King Daeron gave the order to execute Haku and Jabaline, they came together to create a deadly creature that could defend them, and they succeeded: Jakugan has the best skills of the two, and she's ready to take down any king.
Jakugan's main gimmicks involve messing with the enemies' stamina, Bleed, Life Steal, and heavy-hitting moves.
- Decent speed
- AoE Bleed
- 0 CD 70 Dark dmg move
- Single 100% Stamina removal move
- 30 Metal dmg + Bleed + 25% stamina removal + 15% self-stamina regain move (Unfortunately has a 4-turn cooldown)
- Can use 3 elements: Dark, Special, and Metal
- High cooldowns on most moves
- Low power
- Horrible trait
- Special is mediocre at best
- Low health
- Head Crop (70 Dark dmg, 28s, 0 CD)
- Haku Energy Slash (45 Metal dmg + 100% Stamina Drain, 28s, 4 CD)
- Jakuphobia (AoE 45 Special dmg + Bleed, 37s, 3 CD)
- Grace Of Jabaline (50% Life Steal, 25s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed
- Jakugan is breedable using Nautilus-1 + Squamata Jr.