Jasastur used to live only in the dimension of dreams, tormenting monsters in their sleep until, one day, a nightmare Baba Yaga was having felt so real that Jasastur trespassed dimensions. Now he can become your deepest fear even if you're awake.
Jasastur is primarily a denier with an AoE Possession and Nightmares, and is well-known for his support move that gives all allies Dark Immunity, Possession Immunity, and Nightmares Immunity. He also can give his team free Stamina whilst simultaneously removing Stamina from the enemies.
- Good speed
- AoE Possession
- Great trait
- Stamina Drain
- +50% Stamina to allies
- Single 2-turn Possession
- AoE 45 Dark dmg + Team Dark Immunity + Possession Immunity + Nightmares Immunity
- High cooldowns
- Only has Possession and Stamina Drain as deny
- Below average life
- Night Of The Tentacle costs 41 stamina
- Faceless Being (AoE 35 Special dmg + Possession + Nightmares, 35s, 3 CD)
- The Crawling Chaos (AoE 50% Stamina Removal + AoE Stamina Leak + Team 50% Stamina Restore, 0s, 4 CD)
- Thousand Forms (50 Dark dmg + Mega Possession, 28s, 2 CD)
- Night of the Tentacle (AoE 45 Dark dmg + Team Dark, Possession, and Nightmare Immunity, 41s, 3 CD)
Faceless Being is the main starter. After, use The Crawling Chaos so that your enemies can't attack due to Stamina Leak and Nightmares. Thousand Forms is good for keep an enemy in Possession, and if you have a PER monster in your team, you can spam Possession onto one enemy, making he keep 3 turns without attack. Night of the Tentacle can be a good support since it literally can break strategies of monsters like Countess Flawless (and himself).
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- General Ingvar and Goldfield are good against Jasastur's Night of the Tentacle skill.
- Jasastur does have a problem with instant death and Light monsters so Layth or Incognita are good counters. Saika is also a very good monster to have in the team along with Ingvar as she is a status caster with immunity to possession to all allies.
- His skills have a lot of cooldowns, so CDA monsters like Lord Pumpseed can render him useless.
- Viability Rank: S (9/10)
- Effectiveness: 7/10
- Comparison to Competition: 7/10
OVERALL RANKING: 8/10
- Viability Rank: S (9/10)
- Effectiveness: 9/10
- Comparison to Competition: 8/10
OVERALL RANKING: 9/10
Here, Jasastur is much more useful, as monsters are more diverse and weaker to possession.
- Viability Rank: SS (9/10)
- Effectiveness: 6/10
- Comparison to Competition: 6/10
OVERALL RANKING: 7/10
Here, Jasastur is even less useful than in the underworld wars. Monsters are LOADED with Possession Immunity, even when they don't even possess.