Kaih the Eradicator was on a mission to kill Heiss. He had the help of a special Diamond Sword, The Sunmelter, but Heiss was too strong for him. After he cut the demon's flesh, he attacked back and wounded him. Kaih was about to die when something happened: Heiss' blood got into one of Kaih's wounds and mixed with his own blood. He rose again as a Cosmic monster!
Kaih is a great Fire attacker with crazy raw damage that soars through Cosmic records. He's the first Cosmic to ever have an insane damaging skill and even has a spammable 55 damage move that, stacked with 2 tortures, is an incredible feat. On top of this, his self Double Damage makes his damage disastrous combined with good power and the Sword relic. His other relic, Armor, can protect his horrible life and SC: 50% Shield does so too. The other part of his trait, Bulwark, is amazing as its 50% chance to ignore status effects makes enemies struggle to land their important denials or debuffs. However, being the slowest Cosmic holds him back immensely and his damage is nowhere near as impressive against fellow Fire monsters. Overall, he's a very powerful attacker with damage that should not be left on hold.
- Good power
- Outstanding damage output
- Good torture effects
- Nice self-support skills
- Has a great 0 CD move, meaning he's fine against CDA
- Amazing trait
- Great relic slots
- Highest single-target and AoE raw damage for a cosmic
- Moderate to low stamina costs and cooldowns
- Horrible life
- Slowest Cosmic in the game, tied with LazarBeam2099
- All damaging moves are Fire, making him weak against his own element
- Sun Bath / Inner Sun / Kaih Fire Rain (Bath for Self Double Damage + Torture Removal, 25s, 2 CD) / (Inner for Self Damage Boost + Precision, 22s, 0 CD) / (Kaih for AoE 30 Fire dmg, 19s, 0 CD)
- Eradicator Blade (55 Fire dmg + Burn + Ignite, 28s, 0 CD)
- Star Flare (AoE 50 Fire dmg, 50s, 3 CD)
- Desolation Strike (75 Fire dmg, 44s, 1 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed; 3 Strength
- Buffers like Ferrus can buff his damage output so he can deal even more insane damage. Also, Ferrus can give Kaih Photophobic Shield, which can help protect Kaih’s horrible life.
- With his horrible Life and Speed, you'll need a Mega Taunt monster like Shelly or Bombeta to protect him.
- Monsters that can apply Fire Weakness or Vulnerable, like Ignis, can help him since all of his skills are Fire based.
- To help circumvent his low Speed, you can pair Kaih up with Lindworm to get him some extra turns in with his Turn Transfer skill. Just be wary of Anticipation.
- Solarflare is great at tanking him out, as he resists Kaih's Fire moves and absorbs them with Taunt and Mega Taunt.
- Monsters with True Vision, such as Tabora or Fampirastral, can bypass his Bulwark and apply negative effects.
- Water attackers like Rusalka or Anton Acosmic can make fast work of this brand new version of a VIP monster due to his absurdly low life stat. As a bonus, Rusalka has Pierce, letting her bypass any type of protection on him.
- Darmith's Banner can help mitigate some of the absurd damage this monster does.