Ever since Kihaku made a massive dragon emerge from nothingness and destroy his enemies, no one questions his power. But he’s more than a fighter: He also offers counsel to people. However, it is harder to decipher Kihaku's advice than to find a solution for the problem yourself.
Kihaku was the best Denier back in the day, but now the 50% patch and the addition of Recently Frozen and Possessed effects nerfed him a lot. Now, he is outclassed by better and modern Deniers. Despite his nerfs, however, he can still be played with different sets that definitely work well. He's not useless in the slightest, but his deny build just isn't quite cutting it like it used to. In conclusion, he's an average Denier-Support, and a good option for beginners.
- Multiple AoE Possession + Freeze skills
- Team Regeneration + Stamina Regeneration
- AoE PER
- Stamina Draining moves
- Handy Special
- Useful moves have high stamina costs and a few hefty cooldowns
- Nerfed to oblivion because of the 50% patch and the addition of Recently Controlled statuses
- Completely useless against monsters with Control immunity (Gelotron, Nabuline, Hookuai etc.)
- Low stats for today's meta
- Bad trait
- Moveset is repetitive
- Kiai (Team Regeneration + Stamina Regeneration, 13s, 3 CD)
- Kuzushi (30 AoE Special dmg + Possession + Freeze, 54s, 3 CD)
- Agatsu (40 Special dmg + Possession + Freeze, 33s, 2 CD)
- Katsu Jinken / Mokuso (Jinken for AoE 50% chance of Possession + Freeze, 42s, 0 CD) / (Mokuso for 30 Special dmg + AoE PER, 32s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Kyudo / Katatedori (Kyudo for AoE 40 Special dmg + Stamina Leak, 27s, 2 CD) / (Katatedori for 55 Special dmg + 25% Stamina Drain, 25s, 0 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed; 3 Team Speed
- Just like VoltaiK, this monster has a crazy rabid fanbase (called the Kihakult) that will defend him to the absolute death.
- "Kihaku" is a Japanese term that refers to vigor or fighting spirit.
- Some of his skills are based on real Judo moves.