Korruptus was the ruler of a tiny yet wealthy kingdom. He was loved and respected by his subjects, but when the realm started receiving attacks from neighbors trying to steal its gold, Korruptus turned to black magic to defend it. This practice drove him into madness, so he had to be dethroned. Now Korruptus is crownless and furious!
Korruptus is an incredible Light Denier. To start off, he boasts the highest speed stat for a legendary denier, sitting along with Itzanami, Lamia & Rociuko. His trait containing the allmighty Dodge Area straight at Rank 0, adding Hardened at R1 & replacing that by Tough at r3 for umbrella protection & a Status Caster of AOE Sunburn at R5, like our beloved Draghar. Onto the moves, which, like expected due to being a Foresaken, make him quite a powerhouse. Korruptus' moveset focusses mainly on denial, but has some supportive moves included into it. For starters, he has an AOE MegaCorruption which removes positive effects BEFORE applying MegaCorruption, a Trait Disable ET, AOE Reverse Healing with a Random Torture & yet another self ET, Single Target CDA with Corruption, AOE ally Control Immunity + Regen, a regular AOE Corruption + Nightmares & a single target NER with a 50% heal. Overall, with 2 ETS & Cooldowns ranging from 2-3 turns, cursing possibilities in Reverse Healing, Tortures, Trait disable & PER, Great denier value & a Mask Relic to even further shame your enemies, Korruptus is a dethroned force to be reckoned with.
- Amazing trait
- Fastest Legendary Denier in the game! (Tied with Lamia)
- Tons of status effects
- Dark moves as a Light monster
- Low stamina costs
- Has Trait Disable and PER as a denier
- Uses Corruption and CDA for denial
- AoE Mega Corruption
- Extra turns to set up the deny
- Good relic slots
- Access to healing and NER as a denier
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Some of his moves inflicts negative effects to himself
- Only one PER and one Trait Disable skill, both applying negative effects to himself
Korrupted King (Unranked)
- Haunted Mind (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Corrupted + Nightmares, 22s, 3 CD)
- Bright Sun (Team Control Immunity + Regeneration, 22s, 3 CD)
- Nightfall (50 Dark dmg + CDA + Corrupted, 21s, 2 CD)
- Twilight / Doomed / Burning Hell (Twilight for Reverse Healing + 2 Random Torture Effects, 22s, 3 CD) / (Doomed for Sunburn + Daze + Nightmares, 16s, 2 CD) / (Hell for AoE Sunburn, 22s, 0 CD)
Lord of the Madness (Ranked)
- Gloom Soul (45 Light dmg + Trait Disable + Self Nightmares + Extra Turn, 18s, 3 CD)
- Hollow Abyss (AoE 30 Dark dmg + PER + Mega Corruption + Self Light Weakness, 28s, 3 CD)
- Consumption (AoE 20 Special dmg + Reverse Healing + Random Torture Effect + Self Extra Turn, 20s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Typically, any Taunt monster with a Dodge Area monster is a wonderful combo, and Korruptus is no exception. Taunt monsters such as Rubellus, Clipeum, and Eisul can prevent Korruptus from getting touched.
- Hornet can be a deadly counter. They have Anticipation as an effect and Dodge Area as a trait so they can protect themselves from all kind of tricks using NER and give itself and allies Control Immunity.
- Trait Disablers like Ingenica or Wickah can remove his great trait and positive effects.
- Pierce monsters such as Wildbird and Zunobia can pierce through his amazing trait. Special mention goes to Zizania, who has pierce and is a Metal monster.
- Mega Taunters will absorb everything Korruptus does until their Mega Taunt is gone. Users like Dunn Ra, Eisul or Rubellus will absorb everything he can throw. Santerion is NOT recommended for this as Korruptus can just simply disable its trait and deny its mates without a hitch.
- Metal Attackers like Zizania or Makugan are the best when it comes to dethroning this dethroned king.
- Synaptikus is a great denier to use against him. From his Trait Disable, being able to freeze once and then again to all, having PER and having the upper hand element wise. Others like Warmaster Thalassa and Lamia are also effective.