Korruptus was the ruler of a tiny yet wealthy kingdom. He was loved and respected by his subjects, but when the realm started receiving attacks from neighbors trying to steal its gold, Korruptus turned to black magic to defend it. This practice drove him into madness, so he had to be dethroned. Now Korruptus is crownless and furious!
Korruptus is an incredible Light Denier with PER, Mega Corruption and Trait Disable. Despite being a Light monster, he has access to Dark type skills. He is a good denier but there are some flaws that stop him from higher ranks, such as self negative effects and tons of extra turns for Anticipators (only if they're protected by Gloom Soul), but he's still a strong monster to have in your team.
- Amazing trait
- Fastest Legendary Denier in the game! (Tied with Lamia)
- Tons of status effects
- Dark moves as a Light monster
- Low stamina costs
- Has Trait Disable and PER as a denier
- Uses Corruption and CDA for denial
- AoE Mega Corruption
- Extra turns to set up the deny
- Good relic slots
- Access to healing and NER as a denier
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Some of his moves inflicts negative effects to himself
- Only one PER and one Trait Disable skill, both applying negative effects to himself
Korrupted King (Unranked)
- Haunted Mind (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Corrupted + Nightmares, 22s, 3 CD)
- Bright Sun (Team Control Immunity + Regeneration, 22s, 3 CD)
- Nightfall (50 Dark dmg + CDA + Corrupted, 21s, 2 CD)
- Twilight / Doomed / Burning Hell (Twilight for Reverse Healing + 2 Random Torture Effects, 22s, 3 CD) / (Doomed for Sunburn + Daze + Nightmares, 16s, 2 CD) / (Hell for AoE Sunburn, 22s, 0 CD)
Lord of the Madness (Ranked)
- Gloom Soul (45 Light dmg + Trait Disable + Self Nightmares + Extra Turn, 18s, 3 CD)
- Hollow Abyss (AoE 30 Dark dmg + PER + Mega Corruption + Self Light Weakness, 28s, 3 CD)
- Consumption (AoE 20 Special dmg + Reverse Healing + Random Torture Effect + Self Extra Turn, 20s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Typically, any Taunt monster with a Dodge Area monster is a wonderful combo, and Korruptus is no exception. Taunt monsters such as Rubellus, Clipeum, and Eisul can prevent Korruptus from getting touched.
- Hornet can be a deadly counter. They have Anticipation as an effect and Dodge Area as a trait so they can protect themselves from all kind of tricks using NER and give themself and allies Control Immunity.
- Trait Disablers like Ingenica or Wickah can remove his great trait and positive effects.
- Pierce monsters such as Wildbird and Zunobia can pierce through his amazing trait. Special mention goes to Zizania, who has pierce and is a metal monster.
- Mega Taunters will absorb everything Korruptus does until their Mega Taunt is gone. Users like Dunn Ra, Eisul or Rubellus will absorb everything he can throw. Santerion is NOT recommended for this as Korruptus can just simply disable its trait and deny its mates without a hitch.
- Metal Attackers like Zizania or Makugan are the best when it comes to dethroning this dethroned king.
- Synaptikus is a great denier to use against him. From his Trait Disable, being able to freeze once and then again to all, having PER and having the upper hand element wise. Others like Warmaster Thalassa and Lamia are also effective.