Korruptus was the ruler of a tiny yet wealthy kingdom. He was loved and respected by his subjects, but when the realm started receiving attacks from neighbors trying to steal its gold, Korruptus turned to black magic to defend it. This practice drove him into madness, so he had to be dethroned. Now Korruptus is crownless and furious!
Korruptus is a Light Denier with PER, Corruption and Trait Disable. Despite being a Light monster, he has access to Dark type skills. He is a good denier but there are some flaws that stop him from higher ranks, such as self negative effects and tons of extra turns for Anticipators, but he's still a strong monster to have in your team.
- Amazing trait
- Insane speed
- Tons of status effects
- Dark moves as a Light monster
- AoE PER + Mega Corruption
- Low stamina costs
- Trait Disabled + Self Extra Turn
- CDA + Corrupted
- Some skills inflict negative effects to itself
- Moderate to high cooldowns
- Bad relic slots
Recommended Moveset Edit
Lord of Madness (Unranked) Edit
- Haunted Mind (AoE 35 Dark dmg + Corrupted + Nightmares, 22s, 3 CD)
- Bright Sun (Team Control Immunity + Life Regen, 22s, 3 CD)
- Nightfall (50 Dark dmg + CDA + Corrupted, 21s, 2 CD)
- Half Polished / Doomed / Burning Hell (Polished for Self NER + Nightmares, 19s, 1 CD) / (Doomed for Sunburn + Daze + Nightmares, 16s, 2 CD) / (Hell for AoE Sunburn, 22s, 0 CD)
Korrupted King (Ranked) Edit
- Gloom Soul (45 Light dmg + Trait Disable + Self Nightmares + Extra Turn, 18s, 3 CD)
- Hollow Abyss (AoE 30 Dark dmg + PER + MegaCorrupted + Self Light Weakness, 28s, 3 CD)
- Consumption / Nightfall (Consumption for AoE 20 Special dmg + Reverse Healing + Random Torture Effect + Self Extra Turn, 20s, 3 CD)
- Shine in the Darkness / Bright Sun / Haunted Mind (Shine for Ally NER + 50% Heal, 20s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Typically, any taunt monster with a dodge area monster is a wonderful combo., and Korruptus is no exception. Taunt monsters such as Koralle Brutalis, Clipeum, and Eisul can prevent Korruptus from getting touched.
- Hornet can be a deadly counter. He has Anticipation as an effect and Area Dodge as a trait so he can protect himself from all kind of tricks using NER and give himself and allies Control Immunity.
- Trait disablers like Ingenica can remove his great trait.
- Pierce monsters such as Wildbird and Zunobia can pierce through his amazing trait. Special mention goes to Zizania, who both pierce and is a metal monster.