Kozorg used to be nothing more than a bully, better known for being Frosilka’s brother than for his own merits. However, when Thetys rose to power, she named him part of the Royal Guard, just because he was her friend. He didn’t last long, though. The minute Thalassa returned, he was fired!
Kozorg is an Dodge Area Water attacker, but has mediocre skills that are built like an Uncommon, Rare, or old Epic monster.
- Good power
- Impressive trait
- 45 damage skill that applies Family Hater to itself before the attack hits, allowing for situational heavy damage
- AoE Drowned
- Stamina removal
- 50 damage Thunder-based skill, which could easily kill monsters of his own type
- Low stamina costs
- Bland movepool: nothing but Drowned, Stamina Leak, and Stamina Removal for negative effects
- Underwhelming speed and life
- Low damage output despite having a good power stat
- DA is only Status Caster
- High cooldowns
- Treacherous Move (50 Thunder dmg, 24s, 3 CD)
- Trench Dive (AoE 40 Water dmg + Drowned, 27s, 2 CD)
- Bond Breaker (Family Hater before damage + 45 Special dmg, 24s, 3 CD)
- 1086 Bars (40 Water dmg + Stamina Leak, 19s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed/Team Speed, 1 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Thunder monsters like Dr. Wattz and Talany with high damage output can kill Kozorg easily. Wildbird is exceptional as he can bypass his SC with Pierce
- A good Denier with Possession or Corruption that can outspeed him, such as Lord Pumpseed or Korruptus is great at denying Kozorg.
- Kozorg also falls to CDA because of his moderate to high cooldowns, so monsters like Glamhead and Gaidigo can deny Kozorg.