Kozorg used to be nothing more than a bully, better known for being Frosilka’s brother than for his own merits. However, when Thetys rose to power, she named him part of the Royal Guard, just because he was her friend. He didn’t last long, though. The minute Thalassa returned, he was fired!
Kozorg is an Area Dodge Water attacker, but has mediocre skills that are built like an Uncommon, Rare, or old Epic monster.
- Good power
- Impressive trait
- 45 damage skill that applies Family Hater to itself before the attack hits, allowing for situational heavy damage
- AoE Drowned
- Stamina removal
- 50 damage Thunder-based skill, which could easily kill monsters of his own type
- Repetitive movepool: nothing but Drowned, Stamina Leak, and stamina removal for negative effects
- Pretty slow
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Treacherous Move (50 Thunder dmg, 24s, 3 CD)
- Trench Dive (AoE 40 Water dmg + Drowned, 27s, 2 CD)
- Bond Breaker (Family Hater before damage + 45 Special dmg, 24s, 3 CD)
- 1086 Bars (40 Water dmg + Stamina Leak, 19s, 2 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed/Team Speed, 1 Strength; 2 Strength, 1 Speed/Team Speed
- Thunder monsters like Toshiro and Talany with high damage output can kill Kozorg easily.
- A good possessor that can outspeed him, such as Nishant's Pet or Baba Yaga, is great at denying Kozorg
- Kozorg also falls to CDA because of his moderate to high cooldowns, so monsters like Al Canine and Sunblast can deny Kozorg.