This mechanical bunny's job is to spread the eggs of Dr. Wattz's evil soldiers camouflaged as Easter eggs. That way, during egg hunts, other mothers will find them, take them home and, without realising, they'll be spreading Dr. Wattz's army! Kralik is ready to rig your next egg hunt.
Kralik is an odd case for a Mythic. Against Legendary monsters, he finds himself in trouble without the proper effects or damage to defend himself. Against other Mythics, however, who mostly stand as brute-force attackers, he's very annoying to deal with, making it hard to land kills with an assault of Blind, Daze, and Damage Reduction. If there's one particular threat, he can also apply Total Blind and Total Damage Reduction to try and neutralize them.
- Has a Nature and a Light move as a Metal monster
- A handful of annoying AoE statuses
- Nice trait
- Great speed
- Weak against NER
- Mediocre power and life
- Unsightegg (AoE 30 Metal dmg + Blind, 43s, 3 CD)
- Eggcelent Damage (AoE 25 Metal dmg + Damage Reduction + Daze, 41s, 3 CD)
- egg.add("sunburn"); (40 Light dmg + Total Blind + Sunburn, 37s, 2 CD)
- egg.add("poison"); / Infinity Eggs (egg.add for 45 Nature dmg + Total Damage Reduction + Poison, 41s, 2 CD) / (Infinity for 30 Metal dmg + Blind, 0s, 0 CD)