It is known that Panda Claus brings presents to good monsters, but what happens to the bad ones? It is not Panda Claus, but Krampus who pays them a visit and not a very pleasant one.
Krampus is one the oldest Dark monsters in the game. Unlike other deniers of his element, he doesn't possess, rather he Freezes. He has a high speed stat to make him a pretty decent denier; but besides his freeze, he doesn't have much in his arsenal.
- Great speed
- Many status effect moves
- AoE Freeze despite being a Dark monster
- Bad Power and Life
- High cooldowns
- Horrible trait
- Relies heavily on Freeze
Recommended Moveset Edit
- Brutal Verdict (40 Special dmg + Freeze, 28s, 2 CD)
- Freezing Shadows (AoE 30 Dark dmg + Freeze, 32s, 3 CD)
- Burning Gift (25 Special dmg + Burn + 2 Random Negative Effects, 30s, 3 CD)
- Poisoned Gift (25 Special dmg + Poison + 2 Random Negative Effects, 30s, 3 CD)
As a team immobilizer, Krampus needs to be as fast as possible. Using Freezing Shadows first will Freeze all enemies. Creepy Shadows gives Nightmares to all enemies, which is always welcome. Brutal Verdict is there to Freeze another target when needed. Poisoned Gift inflicts Poison combined with your random effects. Burning Gift does the same thing except instead of Poison, it Burns.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
- Krampus has a lot of cooldowns, so Positron is a huge counter as he can activate Krampus' cooldowns with CDA. Timerion is also immune to the many status effects that Krampus can inflict on him, due to his Artifact trait.
- Krampus also heavily relies on Freeze, which means that monsters with Freeze immunity can block the status effect. Gorg and Saika are both good examples.
- Krampus, being a Dark monster, is weak to Light monsters, so Patrion or any other Light attackers are good choices to counter him.