Joy to the world? Not if Krampus can help it. This demon loves Christmas because it's the best time of the year to torment baby monsters. When they're expecting Panda Claus or Santerion and it's him who appears, their faces are precious. He can't wait to see their reaction when they find out that he's helped himself to a little bag of Stardust.
Krampus is a great Dark attacker most known for his move, Dark Hook, which is an amazing skill with literally massive damage. The fact that it's spammable is pretty insane for a cosmic. CDA is rendered nearly useless with this. His trait features SC: Cooldown Immunity and protects against Freeze and Possession, leaving few forms of denial, especially when he has an extra-turn self Stun Immunity move that also gives Stamina Regeneration. His stats are great, though weighed down by horrible speed. His relic slots are good, having Double Sword for his role. Although he has no way to directly boost damage output, he can spread random tortures to make up for it. He even has some water-based Freeze moves, which is a first time for a Cosmic attacker. Overall, this Grinch can be a real threat.
- Access to 2 Freeze skills as an Attacker
- Has 2 Water moves as a Dark monster
- Nice self-buff
- Good trait
- Good life
- Spammable 65 damage move, meaning he's fine against CDA
- Amazing power
- Great relic slots
- Great damage output
- Very low cooldowns
- Horrible speed
- Moderate to high stamina costs
Christmas Is Cancelled
- Dark Hook (65 Dark dmg, 22s, 0 CD)
- Freezing Shadows (Freeze + AoE 40 Water dmg, 56s, 2 CD)
- Scary Gift (AoE 40 Dark dmg + Random Torture Effect, 39s, 1 CD)
- Brutal Verdict / Mysterious Gift / Unchained (Brutal for 40 Water dmg + Freeze, 44s, 2 CD) / (Mysterious for 55 Dark dmg + Random Torture Effect, 29s, 1 CD) / (Unchained for Self Stun Immunity + Stamina Regeneration + Extra Turn, 13s, 3 CD)
Recommended Runes: 2 Strength; 1 Speed/Team Speed; 3 Strength
- Since Krampus is immune to the most common denials in Stun, Freeze, Possession and CDA, you can use Master Masher's Corruption or Lindworm's Baby Reversion to bypass his immunities.
- Because of his high stamina costs, stamina drainers like Slugazoid and Fract-Bot can stop him.
- Light attackers like Lightmare and Zuperfox can easily stop this demon buzzkill from ruining their Christmas. Diegael in particular can do some insane slaying of this sleigh slayer thanks to Villain Hater.
- Some of his skills reference the original skill names of Krampus like “Brutal Verdict”, “Freezing Shadows” and “Christmas Ruiner”