This sorcerer has the rare ability of time-traveling, but something about her power has become her sole obsession; no matter how much she plays with time, she cannot stop aging, so she cannot dodge death... for now. She has arrived in Monster Legends' present time, determined to find the ultimate solution for her craving.
Kronx is an Elite Magic Control that can manipulate time and transform monsters into babies using a new skill: Baby Reversion. Along with Baby Reversion, she loves to spread Time Stop to all the enemies. But her utility doesn't stop there. She can spread some tortures and even support her team.
- Several support skills
- Amazing stats and trait
- Multiple Time Stop moves (which only Artifacts, Spirits, and monsters with Control Immunity are immune to)
- Has a lot of Torture effects (Curse, Ignite, and Burn)
- Baby Reversion makes tanks untargetable, allowing you to bypass a Tank.
- Extremely high cooldowns
- Baby Reversion moves prevent allies from attacking
- Some skills apply Baby Reversion to her allies
- Best moves are AoE so she's weak to Dodge Area
- Many extra turn skills make her weak to Anticipation
- Has only 1 PER skill and no TD skills
Recommended Moveset Edit
Stuck In Time (Unranked) Edit
- Time Freeze (AoE Time Stop, 29s, 2 CD)
- You Have Misbehaved (45 Magic dmg + Ignite + Burn + Baby Reversion, 20s, 2 CD)
- Time Law / Kids Like You (Law for 40 Special dmg + Guard Down + Time Stop, 21s, 2 CD) (Kids for AoE 20 Magic dmg + Baby Reversion + Burn, 20s, 2 CD)
- Late Resurgence / Time to Switch (Late for Ally NER + Regeneration + Stamina Regeneration + Baby Reversion, 22s, 2 CD) / (Switch for AoE 30 Magic dmg + Random Torture Effect + Team Random Positive Effect, 27s, 2 CD)
If you want to gain advantages quickly then finish off the enemy, pick Time to Switch. If you want to carry the battle out a little longer, choose Late Resurgence. When picking between Time Law and Kids Like You, pick Kids Like You if you have a Pierce attacker or another way to get through the Baby Reversion.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Back To Baby (Ranked) Edit
- Death is Your Fate (AoE 3-turn Death Countdown + Baby Reversion + Stamina Leak, 29s, 3 CD)
- Tralfalmadorian (AoE Mega Time Stop + Team Regeneration + Team Baby Reversion, 37s, 4 CD)
- Sudden Heart Stop (PER + Time Stop + Self Extra Turn, 30s, 3 CD)
- Late Resurgence / Hyperbolic Time Chamber (Chamber for Ally Triple Damage + Baby Reversion + self Extra Turn, 30s, 3 CD)
Choose Late Resurgence if you want to support an ally defensively so they stay alive as long as possible. Choose Hyperbolic Time Chamber if you want to support an ally offensively so they can take out the enemy team as quickly as possible.
Recommended Runes: 3 Speed
Recommended Allies Edit
- Control Immunity monsters, such as Hookuai, Ugluk and Warthak the Mountainsplitter are great as Kronx has a skill that gives Triple Damage to an ally for 2 turns, and then turns them into a baby. Control Immunity bypasses Baby Reversion so the ally will get Triple Damage. It also bypasses other moves that give allies Baby Reversion such as Tralfalmadorian.
- Pierce monsters like Zombic and Zizania can attack through Kronx's Baby Reversion.
- Since Pierce can actually go through Baby Reversion, Pierce monsters such as Nitroblaster, Zunobia, Devastress and Zizania can still target Kronx's baby teammates.
- Any Control Immunity monsters or Artifacts such as Hookuai, Ugluk, and Nitroblaster can bypass her two useful effects, Time Stop and Baby Reversion.
- Kronx is vulnerable to other control effects (Possession, Stun, Freeze), so Nabuline is a great choice to use against her. Although she is slower, Nabuline has the Control Immunity trait so Time Stop will have no effect. She can also deny Kronx with Stun and Stamina Removal.
- Kronx's trait allows her to be immune to cooldowns and have her trait protected for a few turns, so use a PER and Trait Disabler like Draghar and Ingenica to eliminate that problem.
- Eeltron can apply Control Immunity at the start of the battle to all his allies with his Status Caster. Since Kronx has no way of removing it to all enemies, she won't be able to deny all of them.
- Most of her skills are AoE skills, so Dodge Area monsters, like Hornet, Wyrmlad, and Helgudin, will avoid her attacks. Hornet is especially useful because he is faster than her, can avoid her attacks and apply Control Immunity to his team.
- Powerful Nature attackers such as Urtikus can wipe out this time traveller quickly.