Kulkan was rejected by the other reptiles because of his wings so, to prove that he was better than all of them, he flew up to the sun and then dived into the sea, causing an earthquake. Now all reptiles fear him.
Kulkan is mostly limited to team healing and has a horrible trait, huge cooldowns, and is mostly outclassed by about every other Nature monster. He outright sucks. Sure, not everything is bad about Kulkan. He has some neat healing moves, Stamina Regeneration and Poison. So he isn't completely useless, but he is certainly outclassed.
- Has nice healing moves
- Stamina Regeneration
- AoE poison
- Mediocre stats
- Horrible trait
- Cooldowns are a bit much
- Easily outclassed in every single way by almost every Nature legendary
If only I had...something!
- The Hand that Heals (55 Special damage + Stamina Regen w/ 31 stamina, 3-turn CD)
- Snake Tank (AoE 35 Special damage + Poison w/ 35 stamina, 4-turn CD)
- Feathered Glory (AoE 30 damage + self-heal 20% w/ 38 stamina, 3-turn CD)
- Olmec Medicine (AoE heal 30% w/ 29 stamina, 3-turn CD)
- 3 Team Speed Runes
By using Team Speed Runes, you will make your Team Immobilizer faster and Kulkan will be able to start off with Snake Tank, which applies AoE poison. The Hand that Heals gives him stamina regeneration, which is great. Feather Glory deals damage and gives back some HP. Olmec Medicine is a classic healing for all allies.
Kulkan has horrible cooldowns, so using Timerion is already a win for you. Being weak to fire, Greedy dragon and General Darmith are both good Fire-types to use. Kulkan also got the worst trait in the game, so abuse that by using any status effect you have to bring him down very easily. He can't even heal those status effects by himself! What a waste.