Faith and fury come together in Lady Solaris. This ambassador of the Greater Good is capable of anything to get the job done. She doesn’t mind becoming a martyr and, if that means her name will be remembered, even better.
Lady Solaris is a fast self-buffer and attacker. She can apply Damage Boost and Winged Hater to herself, so that she can end up dealing huge amounts of damage to monsters in the Winged book with the right combo. She can also torture enemies with Sunburn and Bleed. Lady Solaris also has a great trait: Hardened + Spirit Hater!
- Amazing trait and speed
- AoE Sunburn
- 70 Damage + Self-Evasion
- Extra turn skills
- Damage Boost
- Winged Hater
- Low stamina costs
- High cooldowns
- Moves have little base damage
- Lots of 50% chance status effects
- Low power for an attacker
- Demonic Manuscript (Self Winged Hater + Extra Turn, 21s, 4 CD)
- Consult Grimoire (Self Damage Boost + NER + Extra Turn, 25s, 3 CD)
- Occult Eradication (70 Light dmg + Evasion, 22s, 2 CD)
- Light of Justice (AoE 30 Light dmg + Sunburn, 22s, 3 CD)
Lady Solaris has two extra turn moves, Demonic Manuscript and Consult Grimoire. If you want to deal an insane amount of damage from the start, it is recommended that you use Demonic Manuscript or Consult Grimoire. Then, when you gain an extra turn, you can use the other Damage Increase move or begin attacking. Occult Eradication deals a great amount of Light damage to one enemy while giving self-Evasion. Finally, Light of Justice deals a nice amount of Light damage while giving Sunburn to one enemy.
Recommended Runes: 2 Speed, 1 Strength; 3 Strength; 1 Team Speed, 2 Strength
- Sting Westclaw and Tijen have Anticipation, which counters her extra turns. Tijen, in particular, has two PER moves, so say goodbye to Damage Boost and Winged Hater.
- Patient Cyber is much faster and can use Nanovirus, so you can't get Winged Hater or Damage Boost (as Nanovirus can PER).
- CDA monsters such as Timerion can activate her cooldowns and immobilize her.